The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2016-17 Season Tickets Thread

DonaldBrashear

On 8/28/2016 at 11:19 AM, dsedinfan22 said:

do single seats sell well on stub hub / ticket exchange?

17 hours ago, dsedinfan22 said:

i have single tickets agasint teams like Edmonton , Pens , Leafs and Habs i wanna sell

I sold some singles on UB2 blue line last year on ticket exchange.  For the teams you listed, you should be able to sell them and not lose money..lol

For example I think i sold my habs game last year for like $140 for the UB2 single.

Habs and leafs you can make some money for sure for a single seat.  For teams like Flames, Oilers etc, you should be able to at least make your cost back.   For the other teams however...well, you can pretty much forget about making your cost back.  No one is going to pay you top dollar for example, when the Minnesota Wild comes to town.

I called last week about the custom benefits and they said early September the email will go out.  It seems everything is delayed this year, I suspect it has something to do with the poor renewal rates and their office move over the summer into the towers beside Rogers arena.

On 8/28/2016 at 7:25 PM, dsedinfan22 said:

i have single tickets agasint teams like Edmonton , Pens , Leafs and Habs i wanna sell

Is this your pair?  Are you selling just your seat and your buddy is still going or something?

My guess would be that only games you would be able to sell on Ticketexchange (unless they reduce their minimum to 40% STH cost like Edmonton) would be Toronto, Montreal, Pens.   Unless the team gets off to a great start and fans start coming back, I think it will be hard to sell many other singles in the black.  If it is an aisle seat that might help

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

A little off topic -- did anyone buy tickets for the raptors game?  do you think this game will be sold out?  I missed the presale

Tickets are pretty expensive...much more than the game they are having in Calgary.

But I think it will still be close to a sellout.  But not like a mad rush sell out on the first day or anything.

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Tickets are pretty expensive...much more than the game they are having in Calgary.

But I think it will still be close to a sellout.  But not like a mad rush sell out on the first day or anything.

did a quick search on craigslist...people are already scalping tickets for this game lol.  I think it might sell out quick

picked up 4 tickets for the nba game.. this game gonna sell out quick..  i travel to portland to watch golden state play a few times..   tickets are a bit high for this game but its nothing compare to the US...  its reason why vancouver cant support a team..  average upper bowl in the NBA is close to $200CDN... lower is like $500CDN.. courtside is like $3000CDN... no way vancouver have enough fans to pay for those..   i paid golden state vs portland on ticketmaster for $550US a ticket in the lower bowl..

Yeah the Raptor game is more popular than I thought.  I have people that want my tickets.  They get annoyed that I plan to go.

I haven't been to an NBA game in about 4 years.

But yeah, always exciting when account manager comes to life.  I have a hunch the Fedex guy might unexpectedly show up tomorrow.

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Yeah the Raptor game is more popular than I thought.  I have people that want my tickets.  They get annoyed that I plan to go.

I haven't been to an NBA game in about 4 years.

But yeah, always exciting when account manager comes to life.  I have a hunch the Fedex guy might unexpectedly show up tomorrow.

when do you expect the canuck to deliver our season ticket to our door step?

I'm like a little kid on christmas morning waiting for mine

Archived