The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2016-17 Season Tickets Thread

DonaldBrashear

2 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

Kinda regret I renew that early haha

That's why they did the early bird before the draft and offered a bunch of "HURRY HURRY, RENEW NOW AND GET A FREE PAIR OF CRAP TICKETS" deals. Probably to pressure everyone into renewing before the draft. I was suspicious about it for sure... and now I am glad I waited. #SHADY

6 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

That's why they did the early bird before the draft and offered a bunch of "HURRY HURRY, RENEW NOW AND GET A FREE PAIR OF CRAP TICKETS" deals. Probably to pressure everyone into renewing before the draft. I was suspicious about it for sure... and now I am glad I waited. #SHADY

ya just wait for the benning press conference should be dull and boring. When is the next season ticket holder summit? any before the draft?

4 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

There's town halls on March 4th at 7:00am and March 8th at 5:30pm. I can only imagine how those are going to go.

if you are going please give us feed back. hopefully they allow you to ask questions, and hopefully the fans ask why we didnt move hamhuis for whatever the return was.

any asset is better than no asset, plus you give the player a chance for the cup

Interesting they are giving us season ticket holders until March 18th...not even a deposit with a chance to refund after July 1st. Eventhough I split more than half my tickets with my friends business I am leaning more and more to just cancelling. Its sad cause we have had our tix more than 10 years and I used to work for the team. But I can support this management.  Ill gladly keep my seahawks tix and watch the nux on TV

1 hour ago, the_impersonator13 said:

Interesting they are giving us season ticket holders until March 18th...not even a deposit with a chance to refund after July 1st. Eventhough I split more than half my tickets with my friends business I am leaning more and more to just cancelling. Its sad cause we have had our tix more than 10 years and I used to work for the team. But I can support this management.  Ill gladly keep my seahawks tix and watch the nux on TV

I'm not going to let myself be pressured by March 18th. That's a silly deadline. Maybe for teams that are going to make the playoffs it makes sense but as far as I am concerned I am going to wait until July 1st to renew, if I renew at all, and I am sure they will hold my tickets. Nothing Jim Benning said today made me feel any more confidence.

I thought about it, and renewed my tickets a few days ago. I have the Ice Pack, and for what I get, it was about $100 cheaper than last year, and I really like where I sit! I sit in row 4. So hopefully for the 2016-2017 Season I can still sit close to the ice or maybe closer. I really enjoy going to games. I'm excited to be there, and especially when I go to the Canucks events.

2 hours ago, bt116 said:

anyone listening to team1040 now?  wow the fans are pissed!  Season ticket holders calling in and saying they will not renew their tickets

looks like the Canucks management have really screwed themselves over today.

One guy was really mad thought he was going to go off on the mog. Said he had been a sth for 20 years and is done. That's really impressive when you think about it. It means they went through the bad Messier years and held their tickets but this is enough to push them over the edge. I don't blame them, totally rudderless ship. I am sure the Canucks know they screwed up today though, so at least that is something.

i waited till today to make the decision ..  i decided not to renew .  its not even about the money ..  i will not invest emotionally in a team that lacks direction or purpose . 

when I feel that the organization respects its fans and is ready to do what it takes to build a winner .  I will invest again in every way . 

until that day , I am out 

After hearing what Botch and Farhan had to say on 1040, I do believe Benning had a deal with Dallas, took it to the "Owner" and he wanted more because it was Dallas, so they said F/U and went back to Calgary which gladly took that deal.

This owner medaling makes me sick, and cost the team much needed assets in draft picks as well as prospects. The only way to fix this is for the owners to sell the team, and the only way that can happen is by us loyal Fans to show our displeasure by NOT opening our wallets anymore to this team, until it is sold.

I will not renew my tickets or spend another dime on this team until it is under new ownership and I hope other fans feel the same way. We will not spend our hard earned money on ownership that does not care about their fans.

In disgust I listed the rest of my season tickets on stubhub for sale. I have no interest in going to any more games. And many of them sold pretty quickly, so I guess someone out there is still buying tickets? WHO??? I guess fans of the opposite teams. I can't imagine anyone paying $$ to go watch this product.

Archived