The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trailer Park Boys Quotes

Roger Neilsons Towel

-get two birds stoned with one rock.                                                                                                                                                           -smokes let's go.

30 minutes ago, chon derry said:

-get two birds stoned with one rock.                                                                                                                                                           -smokes let's go.

its get two birds stoned at once D:

Ricky: Hey Lahey, knock knock.
Lahey: Who's there Rick
Ricky: Mr Stupidy Head that's fu*&ing pissing me off right now, thinks he's a captain of the $h1t-liner, and by the way your fish sticks suck, so f*#k off, open the gate!

...or any other Ricky knock-knock joke.

2 minutes ago, Visp said:

man i love TPB.. i did a couple of days on set with these guys for the new season in Nova Scotia last year, nicest crew I have ever worked with! I literally missed Snoop Dogg (Lion?) by one day :/

so lucky to be on set. i met mike smith a few years ago when they did a show here... i think it was dear santa claus go **** yourself, where i asked if the show was ever coming back and he said they get asked that question a lot, and at the time, he said "the boys and i started working on something, so stay ****in tuned in" which turned out to be that the boys purchased the rights to the show. i was choked cause i had a chance to get something signed from the boys and i had a TPB shirt i left at home T__T

I love me some Rickyisms (Gorilla see, Gorilla do; Worst case Ontario, You got a search warranty? Bubbles passed that test with flying carpets, Why is Lahey dressed up as Indianapolis Jones and FFS Julien! I'm supposed to be the stupid one!) but one of my all-time faves was J-Roc describing Randy as Gut Cassidy and the Sundance Cheeseburger...

Archived