Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

numb3r 16

[PGT] SHUTOUT=MATTHEWS #TANKON

Webkowski  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, appleboy said:

I think the fat lady has sung.

The fat lady sang, packed up, got in her car, hit the Wendy's drive through and went home weeks ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jack Fig said:

Listening on the radio ... sounds like a brilliant atmosphere. 

so loud on TV I can barely hear the announcers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MedicineHatCanuck said:

What minute is it in and what is the score? I dont have TSN 2

2-0 Mexico at the half..but Canada is getting outshot badly..our goalie is standing on his head...should be about 6-0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Auston Matthews vs McDavid is gonna be great. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, coastal1 said:

But wait till next year, adding Matthews to this team will change everyting because obviously we are one 18 year old away from being a powerhouse. I guess Matthews plays forward and defence, right? And he is this year's generational player. Look what McDavid did for the Oilers, I mean they didn't drop out of the playoff race until, what early February this year! So cheer on for losses suckers, that is what fans of bad teams do. And somehow they really get into it. So much fun to cheer for losses and you can fall asleep during the game!

Easy now, to Edmontons credit they have had the first overall pick for 70 years straight, so technically, they overachieved staying in the hunt that long. 

 

And yes, AM can play both forward and defense, plays with a straight blade so can shoot both hands and rumour is he had scholarship offers to play goalie in university but went overseas to play with men old than him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

We need some goal scorers.....(obvious comment I know).....getting really tired of these 'project' players Benning keeps bringing in.   Think QUALITY not QUANTITY,

He better step up at free agency and bring in some decent players....or else. 

I hear the guys in the top 3 of this years draft are pretty good at scoring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. Wow wow wow.  Just saw the score.  

Are we cursed ? If we come last why do I get the feeling we will lose the draft too ??? Yikes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Barry_Wilkins said:

That's like asking, what would you rather have, gout or shingles.

I'd have to demo them first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did the simulation thing around 100 times and basically the last 2 teams have much better odds than everyone else. The canucks, 3rd worst team currently, fell all the way down to 6th (by average). The percentages for the top 2 are significantly higher than everyone else.

 

I mean like 6th spot in terms of winning 1st 2nd or 3rd. so the 4th and 5th placed teams won more than 3rd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one thing that killed us this game, was giving up that goal in the 11th minute. Any good coach will tell ya, giving up a goal in the eleventh minute is an absolute backbreaker. Shocking & unbelievable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I hear the guys in the top 3 of this years draft are pretty good at scoring.

We need all 3 of them lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not even trying to tank. They are just this terrible.

 

Blow it up Benning. RIP that bandaid off. 

 

Draft day cannot come soon enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Realtor Rod said:

Easy now, to Edmontons credit they have had the first overall pick for 70 years straight, so technically, they overachieved staying in the hunt that long. 

 

And yes, AM can play both forward and defense, plays with a straight blade so can shoot both hands and rumour is he had scholarship offers to play goalie in university but went overseas to play with men old than him. 

No wonder fans on here think that he can take this lame group to the next level. Fans wanted to see the kids play so now they see the kids playing. And losing. Because many of them are not NHL players and others are not yet NHL players. But fans got their wish and now fans are cheering for losses! Bizarro world!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best thing about this loss - based on what I read here- ...I had company and didn't get to watch.

 

2 goals in 5 games and shut out 4 times.  WOW!  Apparently having some vets back (Hansen, Higgins) isn't the tonic for our illness.

 

From Box score, looks like it was a tough night for Vey, Higgy and Dorsett as well as Hutton and Tryamkin.

 

Gonna be a long time until the draft and next season.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, redhdlois said:

We need all 3 of them lol

Would love to see Benning pull a Burke and get two players in the top 5.

 

Imagine getting Matthews and Tkachuk or Puljujarvi and Dubois.

 

We need a serious injection of talent though, you're right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Best thing about this loss - based on what I read here- ...I had company and didn't get to watch.

 

2 goals in 5 games and shut out 4 times.  WOW!  Apparently having some vets back (Hansen, Higgins) isn't the tonic for our illness.

 

From Box score, looks like it was a tough night for Vey, Higgy and Dorsett as well as Hutton and Tryamkin.

 

Gonna be a long time until the draft and next season.

 

 

Hutton has been playing pretty poorly lately. However, everyone is playing poorly too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, coastal1 said:

No wonder fans on here think that he can take this lame group to the next level. Fans wanted to see the kids play so now they see the kids playing. And losing. Because many of them are not NHL players and others are not yet NHL players. But fans got their wish and now fans are cheering for losses! Bizarro world!

Higgins, Dorsett worst +/- tonight.

Did the twins score?

Yes, the kids are learning/struggling but its not as if our vets are or could/would do any better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.