Sanchez

Osuna

Capps

Rosenthal

Herrera

Sale

Chafin

Gillies

I'm thinking about getting this game. I've never been huge into watching baseball or paying a ton of attention to MLB, but I do enjoy baseball. I used to play a lot of the older baseball games when I was younger as well, mainly N64 Major League Baseball ft Ken Griffey Jr.

Not sure why I stopped playing baseball games, but I've been thinking about MLB The Show for awhile.

I made a RTTS CF and modeled him after Bonds(Legend Stance 4).  The equipment boosts are relatively cheap if you buy the gold items.  Anywhoo before I even played a game in the minors he had 90pwr 90spd.  Being a lefty I just pick fastballs in the top right of the strike zone and like Bonds just wait for my pitch.  Gunning for McGuire(sp?) rookie HR record.  Half my hits are HR's haha, .211 batting average though. 

Gotta say the crowd looks pretty cheap.  Thought this game used 1000 different models for the crowd, just looks like they used 10.

On 4/20/2016 at 8:18 PM, DollarAndADream said:

I'm thinking about getting this game. I've never been huge into watching baseball or paying a ton of attention to MLB, but I do enjoy baseball. I used to play a lot of the older baseball games when I was younger as well, mainly N64 Major League Baseball ft Ken Griffey Jr.

IT'S GRAND SALAMI TIME!

7 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Pitched a perfect game in AAA and a no hitter in my 3rd start in the majors.  Man, that commentary does all it can to jynx you after the 7th inning.

Turn up the difficulty :P

44 minutes ago, 87Crosby said:

I have it but I don't know what to really do now. How are you guys already in the majors. I play in AA as a SS, 'm hitting .364 and consistently the best hitter on my team. Best way to grind?

From what I can tell you just need to get to a higher overall than the guy in the league above you.

So say SS AAA is 68 overall, once you get to 68/69 you should get a call up soon.

I played over 100 games in my first season as a 1B on the Phillies because they traded Howard.

Archived