The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks at Sharks, March 31st 2016, 7:30pm on Sportsnet Pacific

Cramarossa

I included the lineups from yesterday's game and updated the goalies. Will change as more info becomes available.

I'm going to this game, and I'm actually really excited. I'll be wearing my lucky Henrik Jersey, and the Canucks have won every time I've worn it, so sorry-not-sorry tank nation folks. I'll be sitting right next to the away entrance, so if you see a girl in glasses freaking out as she high-fives the players when they come on the ice that'll be me! :lol:

How does an Orca beat a Shark, they turn it over so it is belly up.

Unfortunately the Nucks are doing a turn over and they are belly up right now.

This sad season could be a much talked about memory if the management team tries just a little to sign a couple of the major UFA's this off season combined with the stud they will get at the draft.

This time the Canucks will be playing the first of back to back games.

I imagine the defence will be a little more stout with Big T getting back in.

6-3 

Good GDT.

Canucks to take it 5-3 when we finally start hitting the back of the net with all these golden chances we are making.

Only Burns would take Jake on and probably slaughter him. Thornton doesn't fight guys his own size.

If Burns tries it I would prefer Pedan to intervene and all 5 of our players on the ice to get involved. I am not keen to see a 19 year old get beat up especially as Polak caused the incident in the first place.

Put Jake out with Try, Pedan, Etem and Hansen.

44 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

Good GDT.

Canucks to take it 5-3 when we finally start hitting the back of the net with all these golden chances we are making.

Only Burns would take Jake on and probably slaughter him. Thornton doesn't fight guys his own size.

If Burns tries it I would prefer Pedan to intervene and all 5 of our players on the ice to get involved. I am not keen to see a 19 year old get beat up especially as Polak caused the incident in the first place.

Put Jake out with Try, Pedan, Etem and Hansen.

How do you mean polak caused the incident? 

Archived