The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

That Moment When.....

nux4lyfe

...When you roll up to the a liquor store, waaay out of your hood and you suddenly realize that you left your ID in the jeans you wore last night....So since it's Sat with the long line-ups and all @ the BCLS you take a chance standing there like an idiot with a case in your hand hoping you don't get ID'd .....Once your turn you proceed to start the stupidest conversation with the cashier...

That beeeyatch was confused AF but I got ma beer G!

.......That moment when....

5 hours ago, Flume said:

I give bus drivers my best smolder and smile when I forget my bus pass and by the time they recover and ask for my ticket I am already at the back of the bus.

No homo it works 50% of the time

'forget' ;)

that moment when i was walking downtown with my head phones and then i felt someone tap on my shoulder. i thought i was being abducted my aliens in broad daylight. everything slowed down, i lost all sense of reality for a moment, and it was someone asking for directions to malones. i was like "you, uh, go over... down there..." and walked away. nailed it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2016 at 2:01 AM, Twilight Sparkle said:

i was at safeway going down the junk foody isle. i saw doritos on sale, 3 for 6 bucks, i thought, sweet! but to my horror, they didn't have anymore bbq flavour T__T

That moment when you realize TS lied right out of his face when he said he'd "never eat Bold BBQ Doritos again"

I want Doritos. Right now? Dill.

That moment when you buy a brand new pair of jeans with tags at a second hand shop, and realize they are tight, but they are designer, and wear them around the apartment hoping they will soon be loose, and thinking how can I make these loose?  Gym, drinking champagne, beer, wearing them out, walking up a bunch of stairs?

10 hours ago, brilac said:

That moment when you buy a brand new pair of jeans with tags at a second hand shop, and realize they are tight, but they are designer, and wear them around the apartment hoping they will soon be loose, and thinking how can I make these loose?  Gym, drinking champagne, beer, wearing them out, walking up a bunch of stairs?

the answer to life's problems D: while walking up a bunch of stairs will do wonders for your butt, it's better off not wearing jeans

Archived