The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG: The Sim

Kazmanian Devil

I don't know if this is allowed, but I'd like to request my first PP defense pairing consist of Rasmus and Rasmus.

Subsequently I would enjoy a 1PK defensive unit of Rasmus and Rasmus as well for this upcoming season.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

I don't know if this is allowed, but I'd like to request my first PP defense pairing consist of Rasmus and Rasmus.

Subsequently I would enjoy a 1PK defensive unit of Rasmus and Rasmus as well for this upcoming season.

I think that might break the league 

It was incredibly difficult to trade away an elite, legendary young defender in Rasmus Andersson, but it had to be done. With this team, Rasmus was held back from reaching his potential. I am confident that GM Zfetch will utilize Rasmus in a way that is best for Rasmus to succeed and become the dominant force that we know Rasmus can be. With Buffalo, Rasmus will be on the same blueline as Rasmus, which is an optimal situation for Rasmus to succeed in. And the latter is referring to Rasmus Ristolainen. The Colorado Avalanche organization is very happy to give Rasmus a better opportunity elsewhere and wish Rasmus the best of luck in his future endeavours. Not that Rasmus needs any.

To Rangers 

Futures

To Columbus

Tomi Yiljoki

-------------

To Columbus

Krystof Svoboda 

To Dallas

Petr Mrazek  (1M ret)

---------------

To Rangers

Petr Mrazek (2.4M ret)