Jake Gardiner - Nathan Beaulieu

Martin Marincin - Frankie Corrado

Tom Gilbert

Jonathan Bernier

Garret Sparks

Gonna be a long year <_<

MAPLE LEAFS TO START SEASON WITHOUT A CAPTAIN

Toronto, ON

Newly appointed Leafs coach Mike Babcock addressed the media Thursday before Leafs camp commenced and iterated what most Leafs fans already knew. "We're going to try our best to win some games this year, but realistically we're a rebuilding club with a long road ahead of us. We've got some spots in camp available if any of your young guys can outperform the vets. There are no guaranteed places on this team."

When asked about the controversial move of sending captain Dion Phaneuf to the rival Senators, and who would replace his presence in the locker room, Babcock was vague. "I can't see us naming a captain at this point, but down the road if one of the guys steps up to the plate that role is there for the taking. I haven't been in this room long enough to point at a guy and say 'Hey, it's gonna be you'. There's a process that needs to be followed and we'll get there".

As of now, the Leafs will have 3 alternate captains. F Leo Komarov, F Tyler Bozak, and D Morgan Rielly.

Just now, Tigs said:

Letang requests a trade to Dallas.

Dallas severed all connections with Pittsburgh after James Neal was reported stolen from their organization.

(also, Penguins website didn't list him as having any role lol)

Red Wings captains:  C Zetterberg,  A Datsyuk, A Kronwall

And Xavier Oullet should be on my cap sheet because I used a prospect retention on him

How do you guys say Giordano?

The commentators always pronounce it like Jordano but that doesn't seem right to me.

Archived