The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 17 Thread

MusclePharm

17 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Which sucks, because it's typically the only part of the game that convinces me to buy it. The other day I downloaded rosters for MLB 15 that were current as of July 9th of this year.

Updated rosters are the one and only reason that I buy it every year. Too bad they didn't do as you say the MLB series has done. I would imagine that would be bad for business though. They know damn well it's the only reason that we continue to buy their recycled garbage every year. 

4 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Updated rosters are the one and only reason that I buy it every year. Too bad they didn't do as you say the MLB series has done. I would imagine that would be bad for business though. They know damn well it's the only reason that we continue to buy their recycled garbage every year. 

NHL 18 sounds like it might actually be a step forward, maybe even a couple steps. I think that about the game every year though...

7 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

NHL 18 sounds like it might actually be a step forward, maybe even a couple steps. I think that about the game every year though...

TBF, NHL 17 was a couple steps forward, but EA has been so far behind that a couple steps makes little difference.

Archived