The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

numb3r 16

1 hour ago, Madness said:

Doubt they ever sell Cod4 separately. Many people will be buying this game just for Cod4. The sales in this game will take a major hit if they sold Cod4 separately. 

They probably will after a half year maybe. Everyone would have bought CoD IW by then and they'd want to increase the player base for CoD4.

That said I'm impatient and getting IW just to play CoD 4.

• 2 weeks later...
On August 26, 2016 at 9:41 AM, Xbox said:

They probably will after a half year maybe. Everyone would have bought CoD IW by then and they'd want to increase the player base for CoD4.

That said I'm impatient and getting IW just to play CoD 4.

im gonna wait till they sell it separate 

19 minutes ago, Incursio said:

It's super tempting to pick it up, but $100+ bucks for a game is too much

My plan is to use eb games trade in policy where you can trade in a game within 2 days of buying it for another brand new game. I'll keep CoD 4 and get another $80 game. That works out to CoD 4 being around $30

1 minute ago, Xbox said:

My plan is to use eb games trade in policy where you can trade in a game within 2 days of buying it for another brand new game. I'll keep CoD 4 and get another $80 game. That works out to CoD 4 being around $30

Smart. Wish I had an EB in my town

12 hours ago, Xbox said:

This is a great idea.

But what if COD 4 only comes as a download. If you have to open the Infinite Warfare disc to get the key then aren't you pretty much hooped?   

1 hour ago, MJDDawg said:

This is a great idea.

But what if COD 4 only comes as a download. If you have to open the Infinite Warfare disc to get the key then aren't you pretty much hooped?   

You're allowed to open and play the game and still return it for another brand new game if it's within 2 days. I'm pretty sure CoD 4 is just a download redeem code so this method should work. Only way it doesn't work is if you need the IW disc to play CoD 4 every time.

• 1 month later...

Well I just got the early access to MW Remastered on PS4 after paying the game off. Now I'm curious, since I officially have CoD 4 remastered and I'm "locked in" to my pre-order. What if I just dont go pick it up? I really DO NOT want IW. Would be nice if they sold my game and my money is back on my account. 

4 hours ago, lx Birdie xl said:

Based on what I've heard. You will need the IW disk in order to play MW1. 

Interesting. I have CoD Remastered atm with no disc. I wonder if I'll get locked out after but we will have to wait and see. I really want to trade it in, the CoD community hated the beta for IW. 

The only reason I'd even want Infinite Warfare is maybe for the campaign. I mean, Kit Harrington (Jon Snow in Game of Thrones), Conor McGregor (UFC superstar), David Harewood (Martian Manhunter in Supergirl), Seth Green, Paul Reubens (Pee Wee &^@#in' Herman), Peter Weller (original Robocop), David Hasselhoff, etc.

Other than that, I watched some beta gameplay, and it kind of turned me off. I mean, the stupid robot werewolf thing? Wow.

I'd basically be buying it for the campaign maybe, then for sure MW1 Remaster. I mean, most of the FPS I buy these days I don't even play single player at all. I skip all of that and go straight online, except up until Battlefield 1 because it's pretty awesome.

" While microtransactions have become a universally detested aspect of modern day AAA gaming, most games have found ways to provide additional revenue streams in game without disrupting the integrity of the game. Cosmetic upgrades, weapon skins, and the like have been the most common examples of this in work. While features like this do inherently create an ecosystem of “have’s” and “have-not’s” its generally harmless overall because as previously stated, it doesn’t affect the integrity of the game. Unfortunately it seems Call of Duty Infinite Warfare said “to hell” with that logic and has chosen to include a microtransaction system that does provide a tangible advantage to players that fork over the extra cash. "

http://www.thezeroreview.com/newsitorial/cod-infinite-warfare-microtransactions-fundamentally-unbalance-competitive-multiplayer/

Bf1> Titanfall 2 > This Pay 2 Win Bull$&!#

GG By default.

Archived