The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG: The Pool (Season 1)

Baer.

1 minute ago, morrissex95 said:

WE HAVE A TRADE TO ANNOUNCE

THE CAROLINA HURRICANES HAVE TRADED D BEN HUTTON TO THE NASHVILLE PREDATORS FOR LOGAN STANLEY AND NASHVILLE'S 3RD ROUND DRAFT PICK IN 2017 

You should maybe familiarize yourself with the CBA. 

http://pool.rgmgleague.com/dokuwiki/doku.php

3 minutes ago, morrissex95 said:

Yeah I sent the trade into Tylez and Baer I just thought announcing it on the thread would be cool :P 

The trade trackers will post your trade in thread once it has been given the green light. We do this in order to make sure all trades are fair and to make sure that both GM's have agreed to the trade. Otherwise, GM's could post a trade in thread that hadn't been agreed to. 

2 minutes ago, Tigs said:

The trade trackers will post your trade in thread once it has been given the green light. We do this in order to make sure all trades are fair and to make sure that both GM's have agreed to the trade. Otherwise, GM's could post a trade in thread that hadn't been agreed to. 

Ok I edited my post 

6 hours ago, Master Mind said:

The 3 heads of the league are all in the west. A perfectly fine excuse to move Chicago out east :P

YEAS PLEASE

4 hours ago, Tylez said:

To Carolina Hurricanes:

D Haydn Fleury

LW Max Jones

To New York Rangers:

LW Brayden Schenn 

@Baer.

Brayden Schenn is not eligible for the playoffs

Thanks to @morrissex95 for quick negotiations. With the prospect depth we had, we could've afforded to give up a pair of highly touted prospects for a young player who is already making a name for himself in the NHL and a key part of the Flyers offense. Excited to welcome Brayden to the team and hope he continues to improve on his numbers next year!

Archived