The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG: The Pool (Season 1)

Baer.

On 7/21/2017 at 9:58 PM, Baer. said:

efef10.jpg - @Cramarossa

Ryan Lomberg - 2 years @ .685M per

Can I get him added to my roster? I don't see him on there yet.

Also can someone move Crammer to the minors for me since he (seemingly) didn't get claimed?

Also can someone remove Markov from my cap sheet since he's gone back to Russia?

http://www.tsn.ca/habs-will-not-re-sign-d-markov-1.815156

Thank you :P

As of right now the only person who can complete waivers is PK who has been busy/on vacay last couple weeks.

Adding new players is tedious so apologies to all but the commissioners are quite busy right now with real life stuff.

I can remove Markov now.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wave 5

medium.png - @DoughtysCheck

Mark Streit - 1 year @ .650M

medium.png - @Phil The Thrill

Brandon Gignac - 3 years @ .850M per

Dylan Wells - 3 years @ .900M per

Kyle Capobianco - 3 years @ .825M per

Luc Snuggerud - 3 years @ .825M per

medium.png - @Mike Vanderhoek

Mattias Elfstrom - 3 years @ .700M per

medium.png - @Beary Sweet

Landon Ferraro - 2 years @ .900M per

efef10.jpg - @Cramarossa

Johnny Oduya - 1 year @ 1.25M

Next round will be end of September in case any last minute signings come out of any PTOs

8 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

Are the free agent signings going to get updated again soon? And can Crammer please be moved to the minors on my roster? He cleared waivers over a month ago. 

@Baer. @Patrick Kane

I just did the existing players. Player new to the site need to be manually added, long stories get short, the tool isn't working properly.

As for moving players to the minors, only @Patrick Kane can do that, because there's no tool on the site that lets any body else manually re-assign players.

Hope this helps, but as of right now my hands are tied. I don't doubt things will pick up near the start of the season, once PK pulls up his big boy pants and gets some work done! :frantic:

Hey all, I'm finally back from summer vacation and work has slowed down enough to the point where I can get some things done. I know we had some trades and other things that needed to get entered. Please PM me if there's anything that needs to get done. Afterwards I will be opening the new thread.

Looking forward to another great season!

Archived