The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Guy Boucher named Ottawa Senators head coach

Just now, Warhippy said:

That leaves Yeo and what's his name in Calgary and Anaheim and Green survives another season!!!

As well as some speculation Gulutzan could be being pursued by Calgary. I like Gulutzan though. 

But yeah, hopefully Green survives and is still with us.

Hmm interesting pick.

Maybe we will see Anaheim get Green, and Calgary get the legendary Crow.

I would be absolutely devastated if Gulutzan got poached this off-season. Especially with that potent offense he ran this year for us..

11 minutes ago, b3. said:

Hmm interesting pick.

Maybe we will see Anaheim get Green, and Calgary get the legendary Crow.

I would be absolutely devastated if Gulutzan got poached this off-season. Especially with that potent offense he ran this year for us..

The PP is Pearn at least last season. Has that changed?

Gulutzan is the PK.

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Boucher in Ottawa eh? That ought to be interesting.

I'm really hoping Crow lands somewhere, I'd love to see him back in the league in some coaching capacity.

I was really hoping for us to win the lottery so that we could draft matthews and hire crawford as our coach. 

53 minutes ago, TheRick said:

Have fun Ottawa fans!

Boucher was coaching an offensively challenged Tampa team and was trying to squeeze as many wins as he could from that group. The 1-3-1 was done out of necessity.

12 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

I was really hoping for us to win the lottery so that we could draft matthews and hire crawford as our coach. 

Why the hell would we want Crawford as our head coach? He did fine in Switzerland. But his past few stints in the NHL were horrible. Our main problem is defence, AND scoring. I doubt Crawford could implement a defensive system that would improve things. 

Archived