The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Battlefield 1 thread

numb3r 16

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else find the heavy tanks a little over powered? They're fun as hell, but man. That emergency repair option is a bit much.

Any time I start a game in a tank I usually end up with about 20 kills before I die. Having a few gunners makes it hard to die unless the opposing team really works together to take you out.

On 11/20/2016 at 7:50 AM, Violator said:

The recent update pretty much broke this game on Xbox if I could find out how to upload my sceen shots I would show some really &^@#ed up stuff.

Yeah I've had some weird stuff happen too. I was cruising in an armored car with 3 others and the car just straight up disappeared on us while we were driving at full speed. We were all just suddenly standing there looking around like wtf?

Been playing this game online for awhile now and thought it was so insanely hard. I could barely tell who was on my team and who was the enemy. Eventually I started to figure out the game and became quite good at it. I decided to check out the settings yesterday and found that I could turn on my HUD as this was defaulted off. What a difference that has made, I can actually see little blue dots over who is on my team and red ones for the enemy. Due to playing the game so long handicapped I am now kicking some serious ass with a more even playing field :towel:

I appreciate how the developers have painstakingly researched what firearm s technologies were available at the time, but I was appalled at how it has become so historically inaccurate by the mass proliferation of sub-machine guns that in reality only existed in limited quantities.

• 3 weeks later...

Dicta Boelcke codex is bugged.. can't be achieved. 

Airborne cannons is &^@#ing pathetically stupid impossible. Can't believe I wasted 3 hours on that. I don't know if that's bugged too because I know for a fact I've shot down 10 planes. And it's not "30 seconds" like the websites say. It's about a plane a second or you're &^@#ed. 

Apparently the patch 1.05? has "nerfed" the game as the kids are saying. Particularly in this instance. Added smoke, increased bomber durability, hence the near impossibility of completing this. Videos show the bombers blown out of the sky with little to no effort meanwhile I can unload the entire AA cannon on them and I'm very lucky to bring down 2 of the 3 which isn't good enough because all 3 are necessary. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So this game came with the console I just bought. Is it worth jumping into muliplayer or will it be like Halo and COD experience that if you are too far behind it'll suck? Going up against guys that have been playing since last year needs to be fun along the way. 

• 1 month later...
On 2016-11-30 at 2:22 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Bought the game yesterday and binged played it for like 4 hours. It's awesome.

1942 and 1942: Road to Rome will always have a special place in my heart.

Battlefield Vietnam and BF2 will always be my favourite. 

• 8 months later...

Archived