The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Battlefield 1 thread

numb3r 16

8 hours ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

Still waiting for optimization for AMD processors.  Game absolutely broken for anyone who doesn't use Intel.

ahhh thanks. I just saw an update video that says the same and that the frame rates are pretty bad still. My computer is kinda middling and I have an AMD processor as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
23 hours ago, NEON.KNEE said:

I tried the beta...first Battlefield game I ever played...Didn't hate it...it was more fun than COD for me at least...Got sick of the map really quick...I'll buy on day one and give it 7 days for my free refund with EB Games Platinum 

Is it only one map? I was thinking about it but if it's just the one map I'll probably pass.

Just now, Tortorella's Rant said:

Is it only one map? I was thinking about it but if it's just the one map I'll probably pass.

SORRY. there was only one map to play in the Beta...LOL...that would suck if it only shipped with one map... It's a good game...I don't really play Military FPS games on the regular, the last one I truly played the $&!# out of was the original Black Ops....WHich makes this look like bird poo imho... I guess it could be fun with different maps and if you had a clan or a group of friends to play with

Just now, NEON.KNEE said:

SORRY. there was only one map to play in the Beta...LOL...that would suck if it only shipped with one map... It's a good game...I don't really play Military FPS games on the regular, the last one I truly played the $&!# out of was the original Black Ops....WHich makes this look like bird poo imho... I guess it could be fun with different maps and if you had a clan or a group of friends to play with

yeah that's what I meant. Okay well I'll pass then.

21 hours ago, NEON.KNEE said:

This game will be hands above anything cod produced.. Sorry but it's apples to oranges.  This is an open battlefield where cod is more of an arena style.  Give it a chance and you'd fall in love with it.  WAY better with friends but I can go 30 and 0 in a tank in rush so even with no friends on its fun pwnage :)  

21 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

yeah that's what I meant. Okay well I'll pass then.

Don't pass Torts.  If you are at all a fan of battlefield this one will impress.  Best one in years. Went back to more destructible maps like in Bad Company.  In the Beta conquest map there is a fairly large village that by the end of the round looks like something out of a real war zone..  Cool and Erie at the same time.  If you have any questions about it just ask.. I played the heck out of it in Betah and up until I stopped playing PC was on the pre-alpha list for all of EAs stuff.  I'll get around to making my montages to post so you can check them out.

1 hour ago, TheOgRook said:

This game will be hands above anything cod produced.. Sorry but it's apples to oranges.  This is an open battlefield where cod is more of an arena style.  Give it a chance and you'd fall in love with it.  WAY better with friends but I can go 30 and 0 in a tank in rush so even with no friends on its fun pwnage :)  

Don't pass Torts.  If you are at all a fan of battlefield this one will impress.  Best one in years. Went back to more destructible maps like in Bad Company.  In the Beta conquest map there is a fairly large village that by the end of the round looks like something out of a real war zone..  Cool and Erie at the same time.  If you have any questions about it just ask.. I played the heck out of it in Betah and up until I stopped playing PC was on the pre-alpha list for all of EAs stuff.  I'll get around to making my montages to post so you can check them out.

I thought about it more. But it has expired now? Neon says the same.

• 1 month later...

Archived