The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Listening To...Canadian Edition.

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

OK last post, I promise.  Let me set the stage for this.  The Hip.  Loved them.  LOVE them.  The guys I went to this concert with early in the day got completely hammered.  We went to the pub before the show to play pool and they did not pace themselves.  I ditched both of them and went up the road to the show myself.  Got front row. 

Near the end almost got squished to death and one of the green shirted security guys noticed and lifted me over the fence into the space between the stage and the crowd.

What a show though.  The good old days.  Oh Canada.

How prophetic...New Orleans is Sinking.

• Upvote 3

This is a really good friend of mine..Richard Stepp.....he used to play with the Vancouver group Northwest Company back in the 60s and early 70s...he bounced around to many groups after that...when I was in radio...I got a call from him one day and he had just returned from LA where he recorded the Holiday in Hollywood LP...we programmed it and this cut as well..Holiday in Hollywood did quite well and he was nominated for a Juno...I didnt see Dick for a long time after that until a few years ago until I saw him playing in a Legion..he didnt make it big in the US...but no denying the talent.....

Edited by ShakyWalton
8 hours ago, Green Building said:

@drummerboy already said it, but I need to put 1 or 2 of them up here for clicks

So you go for the one of the oldies?  Lol

good album, but they haven't even come close to their evolution at this point. 

Id put up Supporting Caste if I knew how.

Lol 

Edited by drummerboy