The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2016/17

After over two disappointing weeks of treading water, the Chicago Blackhawks's scorers showed signs of life:

In Rust We Trust Bryan scores 3 goals (5 on 5, penalty shot, empty netter) and a short-handed assist

Marcus Provides a Spark-us Johansson scores 2 goals including the overtime winner

Let's hope this trend continues!!!

Colorado is looking to move a higher cap hit player such as Zach Parise, Andrew MacDonald, Carl Soderberg, or Bobby Ryan for NHL ready prospects, picks, and/or young players on reasonable contracts.

We recognize these types of trades are much more difficult to make but are willing to get creative to make something happens that works for both sides.

3 hours ago, somethingvery said:

After over two disappointing weeks of treading water, the Chicago Blackhawks's scorers showed signs of life:

In Rust We Trust Bryan scores 3 goals (5 on 5, penalty shot, empty netter) and a short-handed assist

Marcus Provides a Spark-us Johansson scores 2 goals including the overtime winner

Let's hope this trend continues!!!

Man oh man... You're running away with that Presidents trophy big time!

Shades of that team that dominated the league from 2010-2012. I forget their name but I think they were the only NHL team to win back to back Presidents Trophies in the post salary cap era. Whoever they were, must have been an elite bunch. 

Just hoping my Preds aren't the 8th seed come playoff time. If we are, I don't see us getting past the first round considering how many playoff bound assets you have. 

1 minute ago, apollo said:

Man oh man... You're running away with that Presidents trophy big time!

Shades of that team that dominated the league from 2010-2012. I forget their name but I think they were the only NHL team to win back to back Presidents Trophies in the post salary cap era. Whoever they were, must have been an elite bunch. 

Just hoping my Preds aren't the 8th seed come playoff time. If we are, I don't see us getting past the first round considering how many playoff bound assets you have. 

Ha ha, good ol' 2010-12 'Nucks....!

There's lots of great teams nipping at my heels (look at that dangerous Metro division!) and others such as yours GM Apollo, who have either had key injuries or bad puck-luck with key players. I still contend my team is a bad injury and some scoring slumps away from slipping back into the pack.

Just now, somethingvery said:

Ha ha, good ol' 2010-12 'Nucks....!

There's lots of great teams nipping at my heels (look at that dangerous Metro division!) and others such as yours GM Apollo, who have either had key injuries or bad puck-luck with key players. I still contend my team is a bad injury and some scoring slumps away from slipping back into the pack.

All the more reason to trade those lazy inconsistent bastards to me now before it's too late!

Archived