The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2016/17

22 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

CDC Puck.jpg

On behalf of General Manager @Captain Azzy, the Vegas Golden Knights are delighted to announce the signings of:

John Stevens - 3 years, $800k AAV

Blake Winiecki - 3 years, $700k AAV

Mason Jobst - 3 years, $750k AAV*

Joe Gambardella - 3 years, $825k AAV

Sebastien Vidmar - 3 years, $825k AAV

Chris Nell - 3 years, $750k AAV

Gavin Bayreuther - 3 years, $850k AAV

Jimmy Schuldt - 3 years, $600k AAV

*Due to Mason Jobst not yet appearing on Fantrax, the Vegas Golden Knights have signed Todd Bertuzzi to a PTO as a place holder.

Bayreuther is signing in the next couple of days with one of Dallas, Colorado, New Jersey or Buffalo. I'd be excited to see him in Dallas or Buffalo, less excited with Colorado or New Jersey. But either way I'm delighted he's gaining so much attention.

9 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

Bayreuther is signing in the next couple of days with one of Dallas, Colorado, New Jersey or Buffalo. I'd be excited to see him in Dallas or Buffalo, less excited with Colorado or New Jersey. But either way I'm delighted he's gaining so much attention.

Looks like you're going to be excited.

6 minutes ago, somethingvery said:

My money (or if he were my player, hope) is on Buffalo; Dallas has too much prospect depth on the back end for Bayreuther to have a good shot at cracking the line up next year.

I wouldn't be surprised either way, but Buffalo has Guhle that can step in next year and is apparently looking at signing a KHL defenseman as well. Add young guys like McCabe into that mix, and their NHL team is just about full again. 

On 3/13/2017 at 10:53 PM, wallstreetamigo said:

I cracked 4000 points though

I cracked 4k myself last night. could've passed you in the overall standings had I started Ward but oh well. Injuries though are killing my team lol but I'm starting to get healthy again so that should provide me with a boost up in the division and overall standings.

On 3/2/2017 at 5:13 PM, Master Mind said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9a4.jpg

small.png  To NYR: David Krejci (500k retained for this season) 

small.png  To NSH: Roberto Luongo 

I've been pretty inactive... was pretty sick for a couple weeks and then work pilled up. Was meaning to make some entertaining post after the trade deadline after acquiring Lui but just haven't had time... Sadly the GOAT has been injured since I acquired him. Man, I really hope Florida can sneak into that final playoff spot but odds not looking good... really wish Vanek got traded to a better team =/ 

Anyways... there is some headlines...... no clue whats going on.

GM Apollo has declined to make any comment other than "We have a passionate following..." 

Untitled-1.jpg.452c50ed8cbb892bf2ff4a2c31ca0cb5.jpg

3 minutes ago, apollo said:

I've been pretty inactive... was pretty sick for a couple weeks and then work pilled up. Was meaning to make some entertaining post after the trade deadline after acquiring Lui but just haven't had time... Sadly the GOAT has been injured since I acquired him. Man, I really hope Florida can sneak into that final playoff spot but odds not looking good... really wish Vanek got traded to a better team =/ 

Anyways... there is some headlines...... no clue whats going on.

GM Apollo has declined to make any comment other than "We have a passionate following..." 

Untitled-1.jpg.452c50ed8cbb892bf2ff4a2c31ca0cb5.jpg

I was wondering why I haven't seen any headlines from you yet.

I'll have my popcorn ready for March 19.

2 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

I cracked 4k myself last night. could've passed you in the overall standings had I started Ward but oh well. Injuries though are killing my team lol but I'm starting to get healthy again so that should provide me with a boost up in the division and overall standings.

Ya my injuries are starting to pile up on the blueline. Ekblad, Manning, and Schlemko have all been out. Roussel for the season I believe. Just a general lack of production from several key players though. I need a couple of big bounce back nights to bump the slump.

Archived