The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2016/17

3 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Aren't you in 16th overall?

I'd worry about getting into the playoffs period before hatching your eggs beyond the first round lol.

Overall doesn't matter! I've got the 1st wild card spot in the bag :) 

BUilt for the playoffs. Megna and Sbisa are gonna lead Vancouver to a 12-0 record and into the playoffs! They'll carry my team! 

1 minute ago, apollo said:

Overall doesn't matter! I've got the 1st wild card spot in the bag :) 

BUilt for the playoffs. Megna and Sbisa are gonna lead Vancouver to a 12-0 record and into the playoffs! They'll carry my team! 

I wish we could just face in the 1st round.

Vancouver will be a tougher matchup than Nashville. 

Anaheim has a virtual bye.

53 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

A rematch would mean @somethingvery gets knocked out in the first two rounds. Good luck with that...

Hmmm then it's Winnipeg's lucky day eh? Guess I won't get to knock him out of the playoffs two years in a row!  :lol:

I really hope Florida takes this final playoff spot... I still can't believe you used my love for lui against me and fleeced me hahah 

32 minutes ago, apollo said:

Hmmm then it's Winnipeg's lucky day eh? Guess I won't get to knock him out of the playoffs two years in a row!  :lol:

I really hope Florida takes this final playoff spot... I still can't believe you used my love for lui against me and fleeced me hahah 

I'm hoping Florida makes it too. Although while the trade has been one sided so far, I'm confident by next year you'll be the one benefiting more from it.

Florida can finally be healthy (including Lu) plus it addressed a position of need for you, while giving me a logjam at forward, making expansion even more difficult.

Quick recorded his 1st shutout of the season for both fantasy and irl Kings tonight vs the Sabres. My Cup hopes are literally resting on his hands to lead me there. So I'm praying they sneak into the final wild card spot. We also have a few players in Bozak, Calvert, Fast, Hornqvist, Martin, Kesler and many more who are on  teams looking to make a deep run in the playoffs so don't rule the Kings out for a deep run but lots of ifs and things have to go right if we want to pull it off. Once the irl Kings get in, you just never know...maybe another Cup run:P

10 hours ago, Nail said:

Still 200+ points behind you haha, wouldn't count on it.

Although wouldn't mind the so called "easier" first round matchup :lol: 

You stay right where you are!!! :mad:

Nail has done a fantastic job, as Carolina is set up to dominate this league for years to come. But with their current lack of playoff players, they are definitely the team we'd prefer to face in the first round!

10 hours ago, Master Mind said:

I'm hoping Florida makes it too. Although while the trade has been one sided so far, I'm confident by next year you'll be the one benefiting more from it.

Florida can finally be healthy (including Lu) plus it addressed a position of need for you, while giving me a logjam at forward, making expansion even more difficult.

Yea I think long term the deal benefits me... but seems like it's going to work against me playoff wise this year which was my priority. Krejci could be the difference for you in winning a cup with the roster you've got put together. 

Lui will probably retire well before 2022 and I'll be relieved of the 5.33 while Krejci will surely play out his contract. So works cap wise too.

In the meantime I'll enjoy having the 2nd best goalie in the history of sports on my team :)

If you want to know who #1 is, it's simple... he plays for the worlds greatest sporting franchise, has 2 fists, and a pair of cajones the size of King Kong's ;) (also arguably a better pound for pound fighter than Floyd and the Leprechaun combined) 

2 hours ago, apollo said:

Yea I think long term the deal benefits me... but seems like it's going to work against me playoff wise this year which was my priority. Krejci could be the difference for you in winning a cup with the roster you've got put together. 

Lui will probably retire well before 2022 and I'll be relieved of the 5.33 while Krejci will surely play out his contract. So works cap wise too.

In the meantime I'll enjoy having the 2nd best goalie in the history of sports on my team :)

If you want to know who #1 is, it's simple... he plays for the worlds greatest sporting franchise, has 2 fists, and a pair of cajones the size of King Kong's ;) (also arguably a better pound for pound fighter than Floyd and the Leprechaun combined) 

Interestingly there aren't too many Bruins among the Metro playoff teams. If Boston can shut down Montreal in Round 1, that would greatly help my chances of surviving the division.

Although I think it's much more likely they lose, and I don't think I could bring myself to cheer for them anyway :lol:

2 hours ago, apollo said:

So Ben Foster then, yeah?

2 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Gotta feel for Jazz, he was in a playoff spot for quite a while, then @Tylez just waltzed in and took it within a month. :lol:

I was actually above pmalina in the standings for a couple days. But yeah, Tylez' team has been insanely hot for the last month or two. With less than a month left, Tanner Glass is gonna need to get back to his 7fppg nights if we're gonna catch up

3 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Gotta feel for Jazz, he was in a playoff spot for quite a while, then @Tylez just waltzed in and took it within a month. :lol:

3 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

I was actually above pmalina in the standings for a couple days. But yeah, Tylez' team has been insanely hot for the last month or two. With less than a month left, Tanner Glass is gonna need to get back to his 7fppg nights if we're gonna catch up

Sorry @thejazz97, I hope we can still at least be friends ;)

Archived