The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2016/17

1 minute ago, Captain Azzy said:

I mean, no word of a lie, I am looking at the regular season page right now and he is NOT there. What the hell.

I didn't see him either.. but I was referring to some of the players i signed for example. I even got an email from fantrax saying Hunter Miska was added. So I find it a little Funny he wasn't there 

5 minutes ago, Captain Azzy said:

I mean, no word of a lie, I am looking at the regular season page right now and he is NOT there. What the hell.

I cannot even get any search bar to work on fantrax thus hell of a time finding free agents who are not other team's property lol....love it

I would like to thank everyone in this recent exchange for making me feel WAY better about my Fantrax skills. I have been worried as a new GM about being crippled by my relative difficulties navigating the system and finding players. 

Turns out Fantrax search is just a sad pile of soggy walnuts. All is well in the world. 

From what I can tell, when searching in the playoff fantrax, the only players that show up are either:

1. On a current Puck team, or

2. Not with a RL NHL team, or

3. With a RL NHL team still in the playoffs (NSH, OTT, PIT)

A useless way of filtering things.

1 hour ago, Sygvard said:

I would like to thank everyone in this recent exchange for making me feel WAY better about my Fantrax skills. I have been worried as a new GM about being crippled by my relative difficulties navigating the system and finding players. 

Turns out Fantrax search is just a sad pile of soggy walnuts. All is well in the world. 

Fantrax has so much potential and the best system their quarks and failures to make the interface more fluent kinda stops them from taking it to the never level though they don't care cause they're getting their money

:sick: Fantrax :sick:

51 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

From what I can tell, when searching in the playoff fantrax, the only players that show up are either:

1. On a current Puck team, or

2. Not with a RL NHL team, or

3. With a RL NHL team still in the playoffs (NSH, OTT, PIT)

A useless way of filtering things.

It makes sense, though. It's dumb for our purposes, but it makes sense.

I'm definitely no Fantrax expert, but my thoughts are that we continue using the pseudonyms for players that are not available in the playoff Fantrax, and when we transfer over to the 2017/18 season Fantrax after the playoffs conclude the missing players will likely become available like they are in the 2016/17 regular season version.

13 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9a4.jpg

small.png  To STL: Ilya Kovalchuk, 2017 4th (ANA)

small.png  To ARZ: Christian Fischer, Vladimir Kuznetsov, Conditional 2018 2nd (NYR)

*Condition is that Kovalchuck signs with Puck STL and in real-life NHL 

On 5/14/2017 at 5:22 AM, Master Mind said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9a4.jpg

small.png  To ARZ: Ilya Kovalchuk, NYR 2017 4th

small.png  To BOS: Troy Stecher, Filip Berglund, Conditional ARZ 2018 2nd

(Condition is that Kovalchuk signs with a real-life NHL team)

Archived