The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2016 Season Seat Relocation

yippykyeh

On 05/06/2016 at 9:50 AM, BCNeil said:

I have my 6 seats in 307....row 11 and 12.  I got them in session 10 last year.  Still haven't decided if I want to keep UB II or look for something cheap for next year.  Online relocation would work way better for you.  If nothing comes up on night one.....would you return the next night to try?  

No I doubt it. I will sit through my session and any more that night. Yes online would help 

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

You know you are a season ticket holder......when you see a thread about Arizona going after Matthews, and your first thought is being able to sell Coyote tickets for more than half price.

This is why I was happy when Edmonton got McDavid. At least if they are going to kick our asses then we can make back a bit of money while they do it :) Let's hope Auston Matthews ends up back on the coast.

I think Arizona would be much smarter to go after #4 pick though, and get Tkachuk. He was born in Arizona too. I know he didn't grow up there but still born there. Much easier to pry the #4 pick out from Edmonton.

Calgary and Edmonton both released preseason schedules.....Vancouver must know ours too.  

Both visit here.

People are listing their Oiler preseasons on stubhub for crazy money.....that's a hockey crazy city right now.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 1:42 PM, BCNeil said:

Calgary and Edmonton both released preseason schedules.....Vancouver must know ours too.  

Both visit here.

People are listing their Oiler preseasons on stubhub for crazy money.....that's a hockey crazy city right now.

Hahaha Neil... canucks releasing our pre-season schedule... sure... HA! You made me laugh. We might be lucky to have the pre-season schedule released by end of June! Just like we are the last team to get "e-tickets" available through control panel.

And oilers fans better get ready to get bent over because those new tickets cost a lot of money and fans are going to be asking a lot. I think average oilers fans will be shocked when they realize that their tickets in the nosebleeds cost $100 minimum to a crappy weeknight game, just like Toronto Maple Leafs

Oilers - the maple leafs of the west.

5 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Hahaha Neil... canucks releasing our pre-season schedule... sure... HA! You made me laugh. We might be lucky to have the pre-season schedule released by end of June! Just like we are the last team to get "e-tickets" available through control panel.

And oilers fans better get ready to get bent over because those new tickets cost a lot of money and fans are going to be asking a lot. I think average oilers fans will be shocked when they realize that their tickets in the nosebleeds cost $100 minimum to a crappy weeknight game, just like Toronto Maple Leafs

Oilers - the maple leafs of the west.

It's just funny to me, that the best way to figure out the Canucks home preseason schedule, is to piece together other teams away schedules.  But yeah....not a shock.

Oilers are nuts.  I have a pair, set and single season ticket for them.  I have had the pair 2 years now, and just picked up the set and single this April.  I got the cheapest single with the idea to add it to my set at some point.  It's the cheapest single $43 /game.

I listed it and sold it for $100US for the preseason game against Anaheim.  If they somehow play well right off the start, it will be super crazy.

But apparently the entire NHL schedule is coming out Tuesday

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 7:51 PM, BCNeil said:

It's just funny to me, that the best way to figure out the Canucks home preseason schedule, is to piece together other teams away schedules.  But yeah....not a shock.

Oilers are nuts.  I have a pair, set and single season ticket for them.  I have had the pair 2 years now, and just picked up the set and single this April.  I got the cheapest single with the idea to add it to my set at some point.  It's the cheapest single $43 /game.

I listed it and sold it for $100US for the preseason game against Anaheim.  If they somehow play well right off the start, it will be super crazy.

But apparently the entire NHL schedule is coming out Tuesday

lol home openers announced now and Oilers fans are already posting tickets. 0 tickets posted for Canucks opener but 36 posted for Oilers. Minimum price? $400 US a ticket LOL. If Prices can somewhat remain high after the oilers have missed the playoffs 10 years in a row and the economy is depressed then imagine if McDavid and his fellas make it to the cup finals I think we would see $3,000 a ticket for nosebleeds.

Full schedule out tomorrow. I am hoping for some nice marquee games for the Canucks. We will probably get the usual Toronto game at 4pm eastern time. Hoping for a Pittsburgh game on a Saturday.... that would be really nice.

17 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

lol home openers announced now and Oilers fans are already posting tickets. 0 tickets posted for Canucks opener but 36 posted for Oilers. Minimum price? $400 US a ticket LOL. If Prices can somewhat remain high after the oilers have missed the playoffs 10 years in a row and the economy is depressed then imagine if McDavid and his fellas make it to the cup finals I think we would see $3,000 a ticket for nosebleeds.

Full schedule out tomorrow. I am hoping for some nice marquee games for the Canucks. We will probably get the usual Toronto game at 4pm eastern time. Hoping for a Pittsburgh game on a Saturday.... that would be really nice.

LMAO that's my seat....best deal in town!!!

I wasn't sure getting a single was a good idea.....looks like it might do okay.

Most teams have listing for opening night....the Canucks don't, but maybe because people don't know for certain where they are going to sit.

5 hours ago, BCNeil said:

LMAO that's my seat....best deal in town!!!

I wasn't sure getting a single was a good idea.....looks like it might do okay.

Most teams have listing for opening night....the Canucks don't, but maybe because people don't know for certain where they are going to sit.

i got full season this year and choose my seat over the phone , maybe i should go list it now haha

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Slickrick2369 said:

I got session 7 on the first day... 830pm

I think you are last session for day 1.  I am session 9.  It's at 6pm.

So the online might work for you, if you are the last group of the day anyways.

Did you read the link they sent.....in their "things to remember" it says you can add seats during relocation to a maximum of 8 total seats.  Now I am less certain about keeping my 6 in UBII........8 UBIV is cheaper too.

On 30/06/2016 at 1:22 AM, BCNeil said:

Did you read the link they sent.....in their "things to remember" it says you can add seats during relocation to a maximum of 8 total seats.  Now I am less certain about keeping my 6 in UBII........8 UBIV is cheaper too.

Where are your UBII seats 

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 0:15 PM, bt116 said:

do you guys know how many sessions are there in total?

Based on what I am looking at, I am going to guess there's a total of 16 sessions (8 per day). It could also be 14 sessions total (7 per day) but I would be surprised.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 1:22 AM, BCNeil said:

The problem I think you're going to find is that there's no way in hell that there will be 8 in a row available somewhere. Last year when I went (I am right behind you in session) there were only 5-6 pairs left in UB4. No sets of 4. Harder to sell pairs too because audience is limited. Lots of people want more than 2.

12 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

The problem I think you're going to find is that there's no way in hell that there will be 8 in a row available somewhere. Last year when I went (I am right behind you in session) there were only 5-6 pairs left in UB4. No sets of 4. Harder to sell pairs too because audience is limited. Lots of people want more than 2.

I wasn't even thinking about 8 in a row.  4 would be nice.  

I still haven't decided what I want to do.  I think 308 is still where I am aiming.

20 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Based on what I am looking at, I am going to guess there's a total of 16 sessions (8 per day). It could also be 14 sessions total (7 per day) but I would be surprised.

There is 7 per day. I called and they said I was the last session on the first day....

However, the original email said that they would be doing this over 3 days?  

20 minutes ago, Slickrick2369 said:

There is 7 per day. I called and they said I was the last session on the first day....

However, the original email said that they would be doing this over 3 days?  

I guess there's not enough people who showed interest in changing their seats, so they narrowed it down to 2 days. I am surprised at 14 sessions a day. I think the renewal rate must be really low. That does not seem like many new tickets at all. I don't think Loui Eriksson is going to put butts in the seats either.

Archived