The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

@TysonGiuriato

#Canucks prospect Bo Horvat extended his point streak to seven games with an assist tonight. Now has 68 points (26-42-68) in 47 games.

I want to apologize for coming off like i was attacking you. That wasn't my intention. Just figured it'd be nice for you to rather than simply copy and paste, maybe paraphrase the tweet, and add possible insight. Nothing else intended. If people appreciate it, carry on.

Anyway, not much to talk about tonight that's been different. London won with depth, peppered the opposing goalie with 56 shots.. seems to be par lately. Bo was on the ice for the tying goal, which was a bad bounce, but other than that a really consistent game defensively. Again, nothing different.. helped set up a nice goal from Niki again.. One thing i'm excited for with Bo is adding him to my fantasy hockey team.. by my count, about 3-4 hits, 3 blocked shots. Didn't really pay attention to face offs because he hasn't been taking as many lately (no clue). Great to have on the ice at the end of the game to secure the game with an extra attacker.

if anybody is in the london area on here, the entire knights team will be at Toyotatown signing autographs and playing ball hockey with kids from 1-3 tomorrow.

Edited by Legend Killer

you going tomorrow LK?

i'm thinkin about it, but i might go back to bed after the game lol. i got a concert to go to at night. i saw alot of them recently anyway, so i've got the autographs i want. i figure i might as well save that spot in line for a kid. lol

Niki Zadorov is hilarious, great guy to talk to.

dang I was going to ask you to get me a card sig or something before he becomes a full time canuck and is harder to get to than obama

oh, i'll see him before then for sure. they're easy to get a hold of around here. most of the guys that play here, or are from here are very accessible. i saw 6 nhl'ers last week before they went back to practice.. i'll just let you guess who lol Edited by Legend Killer

oh, i'll see him before then for sure. they're easy to get a hold of around here. most of the guys that play here, or are from here are very accessible. i saw 6 nhl'ers last week before they went back to practice.. i'll just let you guess who lol

im going to guess one was MDZ... lol anyone who graduated fro. the school of hunters is playing in the Olympics hahah!

Let me know if this disclaimer works. I often get warning points for language, but you may have found a backdoor.

So far no warning points, warning them is really all we can do. If they choose to click play knowing the content may offend them it's out of our hands. I can see it working for hidden content like a video, but openly typing bad language would probably not fly even with a disclaimer at the top.

A lot of the issues with the world today revolve around not offending people, and I get it that people should have the right to avoid this stuff if they choose, but eventually everything will have to have a warning because it will be offensive to someone or group.

Respect is the key! respecting other peoples boundaries, while also respecting the choices some people make may conflict with your own!

It's a 2 way street, just like Horvat is a 2 way player. (segue way)

One of the major things Bo has earned in his time as a Canucks prospect, and as a hockey player in general is respect. He's the guy everybody wants on their team. He works hard, he plays hard, he can beat you with power, and he can beat you with finesse. He's always going to be the guy you want on the ice in a close game, and for those reasons he's invaluable as a prospect to us. Determination, and being able to play fast without being rushed will potentially make him into one of the best Canucks of his generation.

Here's to Bo! I've heard he Knows.

^ If it is to make room for Horvat MG needs to get fired.

Absolutely retarded to make room for an unproven teenaged prospect by trading a Selke winner.

With Jensen, Horvat and Fox ripping it up next year will be interesting.

Sedin-Sedin- Please sign 1rst line UFa

UFa-Kesler-Kassian

Higgins-Horvat-Jensen

Santorelli-Richardson-Hansen

I'm guessing we've traded Burrows. Who would the 1st line UFA be? Vanek? Maybe Jagr? Not a whole lot after that as far as top-line UFA's go this summer.

Beat me too it. Saw that last night that they're playing Owen Sound. The week following is Oshawa (Cassels) vs Kingston (McEneny) so there are a few junior games worth watching.

We need a Prospects on TV thread or something, especially now, there are too many players to follow.

Apparently I've missed a bunch of games with Williamson and Labate on a channel (BTN) that I didn't even know I had.