The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

We havent had a prospect this good since Hodgson.

I doubt he puts up the numbers Hodgson did back in 2009, that team was pretty special with so much great talent. I don't think Horvat is going to get the same offensive opportunities that Hodgson did either.

he's going to be logging lots of minutes, it's very possible that he puts up similar numbers. His line will most likely be going against the top lines of other teams, and get the lion's share of minutes as a result. and he should at least be on the 2nd PP unit.

I doubt he puts up the numbers Hodgson did back in 2009, that team was pretty special with so much great talent. I don't think Horvat is going to get the same offensive opportunities that Hodgson did either.

Horvat is a 200ft player, he makes a huge impact all over the ice.

Shinkaruk will put up lots of points if he's in a scoring role.

For anyone that hasn't seen the highlights from the knights last game, they're worth the watch.

On the Knights second goal, Bo uses his speed to make a nice power move to the net, and then he feeds it back to Andersson for the one-timer. I knew Bo was a good skater, but I didn't know he had speed like that.

On the third goal he makes a sick toe drag and then feeds it to his winger for the tap in. Another really nice assist.

http://www.londonknights.com/video/index

• Upvote 2

Here's one thing, Hodgson had Duchene to play with.

Horvat does not have a calibre of Duchen to play with, that said, he does have a stronger team.

Calling it right now. Horvat is going to be one of the best players for Team Canada. He might not lead the team in scoring but by the end of the day, he will be the most important player.

Horvat does not have a calibre of Duchen to play with, that said, he does have a stronger team.

Calling it right now. Horvat is going to be one of the best players for Team Canada. He might not lead the team in scoring but by the end of the day, he will be the most important player.

Uhh.. Max Domi?

Horvat could be playing with Mcdavid, at least on the PP

Uhh.. Max Domi?

Not even a regular linemate.

And to those comparing Horvat to Hodgson... that's an insult... to Horvat. Hodgson doesn't know what defense is, nonetheless where to find it.

Honestly we might as well just give the entire Comets dressing room the flu and then call up Horvat on emergency basis. There's not much more he can do in junior, even if the Knights are hosting the mem cup.

I just watched the London Game. Horvat played all game with Domi and Anderson on a line that went up against the Tolchinsky line most of the game. (By god that russian dude can play!).

Anderson and horvat played a good game in spite of their numbers. Domi did ok I guess but he didnt really thrive in a defensive role wich might explain his lack of production lately. They did have a few quality chances.

Not even a regular linemate.

And to those comparing Horvat to Hodgson... that's an insult... to Horvat. Hodgson doesn't know what defense is, nonetheless where to find it.

Honestly we might as well just give the entire Comets dressing room the flu and then call up Horvat on emergency basis. There's not much more he can do in junior, even if the Knights are hosting the mem cup.

Duchene was not Hodgson's regular linemate either.

Did you just compare Max Domi to Matt Duchene??? That's 2 different caliber players.

I did not compare Max Domi to Matt Duchene. I was pointing out that he had a big name to play with too. He's not doing this all by himself. He has a very good team.

Duchene was not Hodgson's regular linemate either.

I did not compare Max Domi to Matt Duchene. I was pointing out that he had a big name to play with too. He's not doing this all by himself. He has a very good team.

Bottom line, Horvat is playing amazing. That is all. Enough said.

No need to claim that anyone is inflating his numbers and play overall.

Bottom line, Horvat is playing amazing. That is all. Enough said.

No need to claim that anyone is inflating his numbers and play overall.

I never claimed Domi inflated his numbers or his overall play. The OP I quoted suggested Hodgson's numbers being inflated by playing with Duchene.