Sign in to follow this  
StealthNuck

Daniel Sedin | #22 | LW

Recommended Posts

Why are the Sedins still in the Current Roster section of CDC? Should they not be in Alumni now, or is there something afoot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Why are the Sedins still in the Current Roster section of CDC? Should they not be in Alumni now, or is there something afoot?

Hmm....

 

42615281_2176561912668783_17752762588006

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Hmm....

 

42615281_2176561912668783_17752762588006

Well that's weird. When I initially clicked on it, it showed as Current Roster. Strange. 

 

The acid must be bad....

Edited by PhillipBlunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Well that's weird. When I initially clicked on it, it showed as Current Roster. Strange. 

 

The acid must be bad....

Technically "Alumni" is a sub-forum under "Current Roster", so that could be the source of your confusion.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Technically "Alumni" is a sub-forum under "Current Roster", so that could be the source of your confusion.

I'm still going to go with the acid. 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy 39th to Danny!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.