The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ben Hutton | #27 | D

Samk

Guest Dasein

Man that goalie is awful

Hutton can really skate though, and that celebration was probably the two most excitable guys on that roster (Hutton playing his first pro game, and Shinkaruk who goes crazy whenever anybody scores a goal)

Man that goalie is awful

Hutton can really skate though, and that celebration was probably the two most excitable guys on that roster (Hutton playing his first pro game, and Shinkaruk who goes crazy whenever anybody scores a goal)

i think shinkaruk may have a goal fetish.

• Upvote 1

Man that goalie is awful

The 2 goalies that played in this game had a combined AHL experience of 3 games going into this one. All 3 belonged to the starter.

The 2 goalies that played in this game had a combined AHL experience of 3 games going into this one. All 3 belonged to the starter.

The goalie that came in and played the third period was signed to a PTO a couple days ago and released today. I guess the Amerks weren't impressed.

Rochester is a mess right now.

I don't think it's out of the question to expect that come training camp in September, Hutton will challenge for a roster spot on the Canucks. The kid's got all the tools to be a solid D-Man. I'm not saying he'll get a spot but I think he's the dark horse to snag one, that's for sure. If not, a full season in the AHL will do wonders for him most likely and he'll likely get a call up sometime next season, at the very least.

Oh, I do.

I just dig intelligence first.

Wasn't Immortal Technique just charged with suspicion of robbery and attempting to dissuade a victim like 5 days ago? I'm not a Pimp C or Immortal Technique fan though, just saying that's not the smartest thing in the world either.

A Ben Hutton thread is a good place to talk about rappers tbh

• Upvote 1

Wasn't Immortal Technique just charged with suspicion of robbery and attempting to dissuade a victim like 5 days ago? I'm not a Pimp C or Immortal Technique fan though, just saying that's not the smartest thing in the world either.

A Ben Hutton thread is a good place to talk about rappers tbh

Alleged….From a guy who was bootlegging his name through shirts and stuff.

Maybe he did… maybe he didn't.. IDK… but what a man does with the forum he makes for himself says a lot about him. I'll take IT everyday of the week over Pimp C.

I guess… it's a tangent but It's late and I have that frame of mind right now. People wan to talk.. I feel free to comment.