The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ben Hutton | #27 | D

Samk

I'm guessing if you have more than one ip address (work, home, mobile etc) you could theoretically vote more than once...

At this point he'll already get into the final 10 (assuming the fans keep this up) but we don't have an impact on who actually wins it so stacking the votes that much shouldn't really matter.

Though I voted for Hutton; apparently the votes only worth 1%

Also Johnny Gaudreau got screwed out of the Hobey Baker last year cause he was a sophomore and he's played insanely good for a 12 year old kid this year. Hobey Baker award usually goes to seniors and not sophomores or juniors. If Hutton makes final 3 that'll be awesome.

Haha what?

Is this guy really one of the best players in NCAA? I tend to think that most of the votes are Canucks fan voting, but only voting since he is a Canucks prospect not because he is very good.

He was nominated for Maine because he's good not because Canucks fans voted for him.

-He's top 10 in NCAA scoring for D-men

-3rd on his team in scoring (1st among D-men)

-Is Maine's number 1 D-man, which is 3rd overall in GAA in the NCAA

-Part of a top 10 penalty killing unit

He's good there's no question. Whether he's the best is debatable. That part won't be decided by fans anyways. This is just to decide the top 10.