The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ben Hutton | #27 | D

Samk

I was thrilled with his 15 points in 34 games last season, his numbers this year are insane. I would probably rate him as our second best prospect behind Horvat. Makes up for the crappy Mallet pick in that year. Would have been cool if we took Shore (picked a few spots after Mallet). We would have had the top two scorers from Maine.

I didn't even notice it until someone else mentioned it, but there's a 4th guy who's overtaken everyone that we haven't been looking at. Apparently St Cloud State fans have been bumping up Ryan Faragher, who appears to be an undrafted goalie having a decent year, and he's ahead of everyone now in the voting.

There are a lot of hockey last names in that Hobey Baker list, I wonder how many of them are related to NHLers. Some are pretty common but some definitely aren't. Archibald for sure, he's a dead ringer.

Noonan, Lafontaine, Gaudreau, Shore, Barber, Ouellette, Witt, Gillies, Roy, Archibald, van Riemsdyk, Simpson, Carey, Dowd, McCabe, Jones, McCarthy, Agostino, Thompson, Hayes, Ryan.

edler needs to go, the guy is playing well be low his worth. We have too many L D anyway and if Girardi makes it to free agency I say we offer him in the neighbourhood of 5.75 to come and play on our top pairing. This will take some of the pressure off juice

i would also look into moving burrows for some youth

I like how your very into our ncaa prospects. I wish I would have focused more of my attention to them rather than just chl prospects.

living in the US, we get quite a few NCAA games on TV, and it just so happens i get a chance to see almost every NCAA prospect we have at least once a season, usually more. on the flip side, i get no CHL exposure, not even t-birds, and they are only 30 min away from me :(. I only get to see the CHL every now and then when i happen to be in Canada and a game comes on. It doesn't help that we have barely any WHL prospects too... Edited by avelanch

edler needs to go, the guy is playing well be low his worth. We have too many L D anyway and if Girardi makes it to free agency I say we offer him in the neighbourhood of 5.75 to come and play on our top pairing. This will take some of the pressure off juice

i would also look into moving burrows for some youth

Yea.. Beat it, edler and take burrows with ya!

I totally voted for Hutton today