Sign in to follow this  
StealthNuck

Jacob Markstrom | #25 | G

Any update on the knee? Espn fantasy switched his status to Day to Day this morning which forced me to take him off IR.

3 hours ago, rypien=hero said:

Any update on the knee? Espn fantasy switched his status to Day to Day this morning which forced me to take him off IR.

Guy at work was saying that. I haven't seen anything. Makes me think it's just typical espn suck

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

Anyone else see this:

https://blackhawkup.com/2020/03/26/blackhawks-free-agent-goalie-options-offseason/

I'm sure it's just some amateur blogger in his momma's basement but if he's thinking of poaching our guy (everyone calm down, I know signing ufa's is perfectly legal) then surely people with actual hockey credibility and real NHL jobs are thinking it too.  Yeah, I laughed too at the part where he suggests......well, I'll let you read the funny parts on you're own.

• Hydration 1

On 3/28/2020 at 11:33 AM, PlanB said:

Yeah, I laughed too at the part where he suggests......well, I'll let you read the funny parts on you're own.

Lol......he thinks they'll low-ball a contract and sign Marky to backup Craw...... that literally made me lol.  

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2020 at 11:33 AM, PlanB said:

Anyone else see this:

https://blackhawkup.com/2020/03/26/blackhawks-free-agent-goalie-options-offseason/

I'm sure it's just some amateur blogger in his momma's basement but if he's thinking of poaching our guy (everyone calm down, I know signing ufa's is perfectly legal) then surely people with actual hockey credibility and real NHL jobs are thinking it too.  Yeah, I laughed too at the part where he suggests......well, I'll let you read the funny parts on you're own.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

This guy's got to be joking. If he's not, he needs to be fired, as clearly he's got no credibility..

He thinks Marky's going to sign anywhere to be a backup?

Personally, I believe he gets more like 6 to be a starter, anywhere else but Chicago apparently.

I'm hoping we get a bit of a discount but, at his age he's going to be looking to cash in, and; Who can blame him?

I can totally see a team (maybe even us) sign him to a max 7 yr deal at 6 mil.