Sign in to follow this  
StealthNuck

Jacob Markstrom | #25 | G

22 hours ago, Mackcanuck said:

Dhaliwal seems to have become much more aggressive with his takes. Maybe he feels he can survive anything, as he switches from radio  station to station and back.?

Honestly, I think it's really hard to determine what he's going to accept at this point. It could be $6m due to his successful year. It could be $5m due to the whole coronavirus issues. You could literally make a case for a lot of values at this time. You could be right. You could also be wrong.

Simply put: You don't know. I don't know. Even the negotiators might not know. lol This is really one that's up in the air in my opinion due to all of the extra factors in play at the moment.

18 hours ago, The Lock said:

Honestly, I think it's really hard to determine what he's going to accept at this point. It could be $6m due to his successful year. It could be $5m due to the whole coronavirus issues. You could literally make a case for a lot of values at this time. You could be right. You could also be wrong.

Simply put: You don't know. I don't know. Even the negotiators might not know. lol This is really one that's up in the air in my opinion due to all of the extra factors in play at the moment.

Yeah this is going to be an interesting free agency in general, not just with Markstrom :lol:

Posted (edited)

Mike Kelly using Sportlogiq's tracking technology says the Canucks were one of the worse defensive teams in the league.  He considers Markstrom elite where he is saving the Canucks nearly 1 goal above expectation every 2 games.  

Edited by mll
  • Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 12:44 PM, mll said:

Mike Kelly using Sportlogiq's tracking technology says the Canucks were one of the worse defensive teams in the league.  He considers Markstrom elite where he is saving the Canucks nearly 1 goal above expectation every 2 games.  

If the Canuck's win the cup in the next 5 years it will be because of this guy.