PIUS SUTER  Switzerland 

Detroits final selection in the 5th Round, 147th O/A

BIRTHYEAR 1996-05-24 BIRTHPLACE Wallisellen, SUI
AGE 20 NATION Switzerland
POSITION C/LW SHOOTS L
HEIGHT 181 cm / 5'11" WEIGHT 80 kg / 176 lbs
YOUTH TEAM EHC Wallisellen CONTRACT 17/18
NHL DRAFT Prospect eligible for the 2016 NHL Entry Draft
RANKINGS Ranked #40 by NHL Central Scouting (EU Skaters)
SOCIAL twitter 
HIGHLIGHTS
1-time OHL Champion1

Offensive center that plays a sound all-around game. Never gives up on the play and possesses a versatile set of individual skills. Has a goal scorer's mindset, but is dependable at both ends of the ice; can contribute in a number of different ways. Though he isn't the biggest player, that is nullified due to his willingness to battle against bigger players. (Curtis Joe, EP 2014) 

Brother:

- See more at: http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=135775#sthash.ZHVfjgC4.dpuf

14 minutes ago, Drewismyname said:

so do we get to make more picks if we choose so after the draft is over or would we have to wait until free agency/net year?

Lol I could pick forever, my list is still pretty big

1 hour ago, Drewismyname said:

so do we get to make more picks if we choose so after the draft is over or would we have to wait until free agency/net year?

Once all picks are made, draft eligible players will be available in next year's draft, unless they will be too old, in which case they become UFAs.

@Grape @JimLahey @Nail@JE14 please select your makeup picks sometime this week. The sooner the better.

Again thanks to @thejazz97 for making the spreadsheet and updating it, and thanks to everyone who helped move this draft along!

Up next, the buyout period. Please remember to let SV know of any players going on waivers for the purpose of a buyout.

I'd like to add my thanks to @thejazz97 - I wouldn't have been able to follow the draft without his sheet.

And thanks to all the GMs for making the picks, this Friday and Saturday we get to find out how clever we really were!

Archived