The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Overwatch Thread.

Go-to character - Offense  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

Mad bro?  You got nothing against my bastion skills.  300 APM bastion baby

Well, I'm happy to say that losing streak from earlier did end. I then won like 10 in a row or something and logged off happy.

Can't say the same for Rocket League though. Went on a giant decline in the past few weeks. Kind of pissed. Games don't make me mad either.

Been playing a lot more of Pharah and Hanzo lately. Hanzo has so much potential...with practice and played properly he is deadly. Especially considering how short it takes to charge his ulti.

I think this game is really fun. It's replaced league as my go-to online game.

It could really use another primary healer support though. Lucio and Mercy are the only characters that are strong as primary supports. Zenyatta can work as a primary support, but he is only really strong as a secondary support. 

Symmetra is much more defense than support IMO.

Oh and my mains for each role are 76, Torb/Mei, Reinhardt, Lucio. 

PC Master Race baby (cause that's what all my friends have it on).

Edited by Alchemy Time

19 minutes ago, Alchemy Time said:

I think this game is really fun. It's replaced league as my go-to online game.

It could really use another primary healer support though. Lucio and Mercy are the only characters that are strong as primary supports. Zenyatta can work as a primary support, but he is only really strong as a secondary support. 

Symmetra is much more defense than support IMO.

Oh and my mains for each role are 76, Torb/Mei, Reinhardt, Lucio. 

PC Master Race baby (cause that's what all my friends have it on).

On the recent video the devs posted talking about competitive play, they also mentioned they had some new characters in the works. I'd imagine another pure support is one of them. I really feel like it'll be something like a healer with medium mobility, an absorb shield, and a tick heal (similar to a disc priest in wow if you've ever played).

On another note, Hanzo is now my most played character. The damage potential is huge. I'm trying to get my average accuracy up to about 30% (Currently averaging about 25%), but the hard part with him is that although he is a sniper, he's much better at medium range and not good at a huge height difference (or so I find).

Some small complaints, I feel Junkrat's grenades need to be toned down slightly damage-wise (not a lot) and Mei's HP needs to be lowered to 200 since she has both a self heal and a wall. If they're going to introduce competitive play, then they need to be keeping an eye on teams stacking characters....I'm already imagining some of the cheese strats such as 3 Torbs, 1 Symmetra, 1 Reinhardt, and 1 Mercy on D and it already is making me cringe. Especially on places like Point B for Hanamura and Volskaya. It's impossible to penetrate that if you set it up right.

Anyways, just my 2 cents for the day. Still a really fun game for sure. 

NdIDLqh31Z8.jpg