The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat

You couldn't make one thread for all of them? All the recent threads were made by you. That is usually where I like to stay up to date with the latest threads. If you don't mind please refrain from making individual threads for signatures if you plan on posting multiple at once.

13 hours ago, Aircool said:

You couldn't make one thread for all of them? All the recent threads were made by you. That is usually where I like to stay up to date with the latest threads. If you don't mind please refrain from making individual threads for signatures if you plan on posting multiple at once.

So long as they're in the correct forum, it's not a big deal that they have separate threads. He could have posted them in one as well, but it's good to get individual feedback on them as well.

If you've only ever gone by the list of Recent Topics then you have a lot more exploring to do on CDC.

But for the sig (and I think to an extent with all the recent ones) the effects sometimes get a bit in the way of the text. They're amazing otherwise though.

Archived