The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2016-17 Utica Comets Thread

3 hours ago, gino#29 said:

go comets go,huge weekend of games !! anyone have a link to a stream to tonights game?

I can PM you one. Comets are up against Albany on the road I believe. The division is wide open imo and it's in for the taking. Here's hoping they sweep another weekend series again! Go Comets!

1 hour ago, Violator said:

Three straight games on the weekend seems strange for some reason been like this for the last couple weeks to

pretty standard for the AHL, they play most of the games on weekends so they can practice during the week.

The Comets play Albany in about ten minutes time - Demko gets the start in goal. Rendulic is still out with his injury, and Pedan is in the lineup. No debut for McKenzie yet, as expected - Marco Roy plays in place of Rendulic.

I'll probably tune in once the North Dakota game ends, but I'll keep tabs on any goals and such in the meantime.

3 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

I can PM you one. Comets are up against Albany on the road I believe. The division is wide open imo and it's in for the taking. Here's hoping they sweep another weekend series again! Go Comets!

Any possibility you could hook a brotha up?

Just now, Beary Sweet said:

Sure I'll PM you the link. Didn't catch it because Boeser was playing and such a heartbreaking loss

Thanks a lot dude! and i know man i watched that whole game, tough loss for UND.  Just got me even more pumped for Boes though, we've needed a player of his caliber for quite some time.

Archived