The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best Bass Player

Rate this topic

Best Bass Player  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, cabinessence said:

Wrong Rick Lewis.

Haha, well there might be some dude named Rick Lewis who plays bass, sure, but there's a real famous Rick Lewis who drums and nobody on two pages of Google searches named Rick Lewis of any fame who play bass.

You got a link to any of his music?

58 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Haha, well there might be some dude named Rick Lewis who plays bass, sure, but there's a real famous Rick Lewis who drums and nobody on two pages of Google searches named Rick Lewis of any fame who play bass.

You got a link to any of his music?

Knowing cabinessence, its probably some guy from KK Rev or Hummingbird Dragonfly.

16 hours ago, cabinessence said:

Well, who do you say? There are so many great ones with diverse styles. After tireless research the list has been whittled down to a chosen few.

Hahah honestly.  

These lists you make are just garbage.  

Where is Les Claypool?   The one he has been called the worlds best bass player for years and years.  

Get a clue man. 

24 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

Hahah honestly.  

These lists you make are just garbage.  

Where is Les Claypool?   The one he has been called the worlds best bass player for years and years.  

Get a clue man. 

Les can play, no doubt. But is he really in the top 10? Not according to the people. Look at the results flowing in!

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, cabinessence said:

Yeah, I did...so your friends band? Cuz' their song has 61 plays on CBC Music.

Like I said, yeah sure there's some dude who plays bass named Rick Lewis, but nobody of any note.

Your list is tre stinky, you have no right to cue any more bass solos!

6 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Yeah, I did...so your friends band? Cuz' their song has 61 plays on CBC Music.

Like I said, yeah sure there's some dude who plays bass named Rick Lewis, but nobody of any note.

Your list is tre stinky, you have no right to cue any more bass solos!

Hey man, it's 2016, let's drop the hate. 61 views, and counting! No, I don't know Lewis, just know good playing. Do you consider Mcdonald's the makes of the best hamburger because of sales? Cue bass solo, can you dig it?

1 hour ago, cabinessence said:

Off the popular poll, but fantastic contribution!

It's a bass cover of The Monkees...ya know, that band that Pete Tork played bass for?:picard:

You don't even know the players in your own list! For shame, being a poser is so '90's.