The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Snoop Dogg Smoking A Blunt At E3 While Playing The New Battlefield

SabreFan1

1 hour ago, Salmonberries said:

He endorses that $&!#ty licensed producer weed from Tweed. They even named a strain after him.

Is there anything that Snoop doesn't endorse? He is a one man marketing machine, if you want your product to have that "cool" factor get Snoop to promote it loool

2 hours ago, Salmonberries said:

He endorses that $&!#ty licensed producer weed from Tweed. They even named a strain after him.

Tweed is evil, berries, I agree.

The NDP just put forward a good motion today, but JT's corporate butt munchers won't stand to make a dime off of decriminalization, so it probably won't happen. 

And all because Tweed wants to be the Marlboro of buds.

Crappy, overfertilized, un-flushed, pesticide laden, ditchweed. Profit pot. We used to call that garbage biker weed....

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Tweed is evil, berries, I agree.

The NDP just put forward a good motion today, but JT's corporate butt munchers won't stand to make a dime off of decriminalization, so it probably won't happen. 

Crappy, overfertilized, un-flushed, pesticide laden, ditchweed. Profit pot. We used to call that garbage biker weed....

Yes, and even biker weed didn't have unflushed Monsanto nutrients containing 96% unknown ingredients in it.

1 minute ago, Salmonberries said:

Yes, and even biker weed didn't have unflushed Monsanto nutrients containing 96% unknown ingredients in it.

How true.

They just used miracle grow and flower boost.... un-flushed.

"This stuff has white and blue hairs man, real heavy"

-"What?....that ain't good. Sounds like it's dirty and early"

SMACK

-"ow"

Trudeau's legalization scheme is really nothing more than his fathers NEP revisited except that this time the target is our beloved BC Bud industry, while PE Trudeau's National Energy Program targeted the Alberta oil industry. Justin's scheme is about shifting the center of Canadian cannabis from BC to Ontario under the guise of 'protecting the children'.

27 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I'm afraid it's going to be a long four or five years with this guy in office, I'm already highly agitated.

8 minutes ago, Salmonberries said:

I'm afraid it's going to be a long four or five years with this guy in office, I'm already highly agitated.

"I'm going to legalize cannabis" 

(But until my buds get a massive competitive advantage, I'm still going to have people arrested for possessing small amounts of it. For the kids though..."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived