The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 18 Thread ***

Apples

7 hours ago, ckamo said:

I don't remember Frank being like this in BB14? I mean, I never found him to be particularly charming, but he never stuck out as someone who was obnoxious and a bully. 

Also, why haven't they brought Wil back? The guy might not have been a mastermind, but he is at least entertaining (as evidenced by his weekly BB re-enactments).

Yeah Frank has changed a tad for 14. It's like his 5 minutes of fame went to his head a bit. He has to tone it down or he's going to get back doored soon. Never was a fan of Wil he was an average player. 

Bridgette is so dumb.  Hate players who come on the show and can't even think or make decisions for themselves.  So obvious the returners are together and after all them, yet doesn't take the chance to get one of them out.

12 hours ago, messier's_elbow said:

Is it just me or is Momma Day getting really annoying again like in her previous season? Frank might be a bit of a jerk sometimes, but she's blowing it way out of proportion. 

she seems real paranoid all the time to me.

3 hours ago, Toews said:

So I told a few people that Frank was a really cool dude and now I am taking flak because they think he is a "huge creep". Way to turn heel and make me look bad, Frank. 

I picked Frank to win, he's a monster in comps. I never saw him act like this in his last season, this is Frank from the dark timeline. 

2 hours ago, playboi19 said:

I picked Frank to win, he's a monster in comps. I never saw him act like this in his last season, this is Frank from the dark timeline. 

I think his big brother "fame" went to his head a little bit. We need a strong villain on the show anyways. He's making the season interesting at least. 

On July 15, 2016 at 11:00 PM, ShakyWalton said:

This group changes like the weather..

Reveal hidden contents

Paulie won HOH and nominated Tiffany and Natalie for eviction...Tiffany won Road Kill and nominated Corey

Really? That doesn't make any sense lol 

Its funny how things change so much week to week. 

5 hours ago, messier's_elbow said:

Really? That doesn't make any sense lol 

Its funny how things change so much week to week. 

it changes daily in there.

Spoiler

Corey won POV..so I guess he will take himself off the block and Tiff will nom Nicole...but Tiff will still go home.

14 hours ago, ShakyWalton said:

it changes daily in there.

Hide contents

Corey won POV..so I guess he will take himself off the block and Tiff will nom Nicole...but Tiff will still go home.

If I was in the house id take out spoilers****

Nicole not Tiffany. Nicole is better socially and competitively. They really are stupid in this house if they go that route...

This season has been so disappointing. No one in the house has a good sense of strategical gameplay. What are the returnees doing, did they not learn anything from their first time playing?? James is doing nothing besides cuddling Natalie, Nicole still doesn't have a clue about the game, Da'vonne plays the game way too aggressively and Frank is still caught up in Dan's mist. 

1 hour ago, Apples said:

This season has been so disappointing. No one in the house has a good sense of strategical gameplay. What are the returnees doing, did they not learn anything from their first time playing?? James is doing nothing besides cuddling Natalie, Nicole still doesn't have a clue about the game, Da'vonne plays the game way too aggressively and Frank is still caught up in Dan's mist. 

I am especially disappointed in their picks of the female returnee. Nicole was utterly useless the first go around. Day was a loudmouth who declared during her eviction interview that she wasn't going to stop being herself. And that's exactly what she has been the second go around. Is this the best that they could do?

The Battle Back..

Spoiler

battleback results:

jozea vs glenn: jozea won
jozea vs victor: victor won
victor vs bronte: victor won
victor vs tiffany: victor won

victor has returned to the house

HOH and noms..

Spoiler
Bridgette and Frank nominated

James won HOH 

13 hours ago, Toews said:

I am especially disappointed in their picks of the female returnee. Nicole was utterly useless the first go around. Day was a loudmouth who declared during her eviction interview that she wasn't going to stop being herself. And that's exactly what she has been the second go around. Is this the best that they could do?

This season sucks..to many showmances..ruining the game and to many dumb asses who make stupid decisions.

example

Spoiler

James wins HOH and puts up the two people who could help him get Paulie out...Brig and Frank...what a stupid move..Paulie will cruise to victory.

Archived