The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 18 Thread ***

Apples

This has to be the worst start of a season so far.  The team thing and twists are so stupid, its basically a different game.

Glen poor guy is out of the game already for nothing.  He didn't get a chance to play the actual game is instantly evicted.

4 minutes ago, JV77 said:

This has to be the worst start of a season so far.  The team thing and twists are so stupid, its basically a different game.

Glen poor guy is out of the game already for nothing.  He didn't get a chance to play the actual game is instantly evicted.

and they have another big twist coming Sunday...as if there arent enough already...all these twists are ruining the game...compared to when it first started.

5 minutes ago, JV77 said:

I read that the team competition that they lost, he told them that they were doing the puzzle wrong but they didn't listen to him. That's got to suck.

33 minutes ago, Toews said:

I read that the team competition that they lost, he told them that they were doing the puzzle wrong but they didn't listen to him. That's got to suck.

Yeah that's what happened.  But just barely lost the final comp to stay in, and is out like that.  Wasn't nominated or voted out.

38 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

and they have another big twist coming Sunday...as if there arent enough already...all these twists are ruining the game...compared to when it first started.

They think they're making the game more interesting and dramatic by putting in twists.  But I think it makes it worse.  The house guests don't even know what game they're playing and becomes unfair to players like Glen.

13 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Anyone else think Corey is in the closet and/or will come out eventually this season?

At the very least he has to be bi, or metro. 

*Not saying it's a bad thing if he is, just an observation.

tumblr_o9gkfsmRwc1qi5p17o1_250.gif

Spoiler

Jozea has to be the most delusional player in the history of BB...

Jozea was evicted by a 7-4-0 vote.

New twist: BattleBack. Evicted HGs will go head-to-head in a competition. The loser is evicted for good. Winner faces off with the next evicted HG. This will continue until the 5th eviction, where the winner will return to the BB house.
Paulie is the new HOH.

Frank, Bridgette, and Michelle are also safe for the entire week.

Paulie nominated Paul and Bronte

Victor won RoadKill.
Victor secretly nominated Tiffany as the 3rd nominee.

Until this season, I thought it couldn't get worse than DaVonne in terms of self-destructing inside the house but here comes Jozea to take that title...I can't wait for him and Paul to both be out. Cannot stand either of them. 

Dae seems to have at least learned from her mistakes last season....I think she's actually rather an intelligent player and can read people really well. If she can keep her temper in check and stick to the game plan she could do pretty well. 

41 minutes ago, ckamo said:

Until this season, I thought it couldn't get worse than DaVonne in terms of self-destructing inside the house but here comes Jozea to take that title...I can't wait for him and Paul to both be out. Cannot stand either of them. 

Dae seems to have at least learned from her mistakes last season....I think she's actually rather an intelligent player and can read people really well. If she can keep her temper in check and stick to the game plan she could do pretty well. 

Another one self destructing is Tiffany..Vanessa"s sister.

24 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

Another one self destructing is Tiffany..Vanessa"s sister.

Is it on live feeds? From what I've seen from the aired footage, it's the "spy girls" and Paul who are working their ways into a corner. Also, did I miss something? Why was Paulie included in the 8pack? He's strong and probably would have been loyal to them for a long time. 

3 hours ago, ckamo said:

Is it on live feeds? From what I've seen from the aired footage, it's the "spy girls" and Paul who are working their ways into a corner. Also, did I miss something? Why was Paulie included in the 8pack? He's strong and probably would have been loyal to them for a long time. 

yes..I dont have the live feeds but from what  I have been reading she is a basket case.

Spoiler
PoV players: Paulie (HoH), Paul, Bronte (HoH nominees), Tiff (RK nominee), Day and Z (picked by Paul)....she is crying all the time and it seems for some reason the whole house has turned on her...Paulie somehow ended up on the wrong side when he was used as a pawn in the last eviction...but he thinks he is working with the 8...but I think they are just using him..Frank seems to be running the show.

1 hour ago, messier's_elbow said:

I think I'm going to try out for BB next season... If these morons can get on the show I think I have a chance. 

Hahaha. I think that all the time too, but being in there must mess with your head or something...then again, the producers seem to choose 75% airheads. 

4 minutes ago, ckamo said:

Hahaha. I think that all the time too, but being in there must mess with your head or something...then again, the producers seem to choose 75% airheads. 

Yeah I think it's harder then it looks but I think they pick morons on purpose sometimes for entertainment value. The gay guy who just got voted off was beyond stupid. 

On 7/2/2016 at 9:19 PM, messier's_elbow said:

Yeah I think it's harder then it looks but I think they pick morons on purpose sometimes for entertainment value. The gay guy who just got voted off was beyond stupid. 

If that idiot gets back in, I might have to stop watching until he's inevitably voted out again. It's like he doesn't know how the game works or something. Going around loudly proclaiming to be the "leader of the house" and the "messiah" while openly targeting the HOH is the dumbest strategy ever. 

Archived