The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 18 Thread ***

Apples

2 hours ago, ShakyWalton said:
  Hide contents

Paulie won POV and took Paul off the block and put up Victor for a backdoor

Victor is an idiot.  Why would he tell them he won the roadkill and then why put up Tiffany? lol

3 hours ago, LuckyLuciano said:

Kind of hope Tiffany goes home, just cause shes annoying. Victor gunning for Paulie would make things interesting. 

Frank, James and Paulie need a final 3

Frank is on just about everyones last nerve with his power tripping ...at present rate he will be lucky to make jury.

11 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

Really? I don't see it...

Thats all the live feeds talk about him  and Tiffany...I read the updates and he has had a few arguments with people and he has popped onto the radar...do you have the live feeds?

In fact Day and Nicole were talking last night about back dooring Frank.

1 hour ago, ShakyWalton said:

Thats all the live feeds talk about him  and Tiffany...I read the updates and he has had a few arguments with people and he has popped onto the radar...do you have the live feeds?

no sorry no live feeds... and WOW~!!!

10 hours ago, ShakyWalton said:

Uhh spoilers 

2 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

thats not a spoiler ,it didnt give anything away..its just people talking...what the hell can you post on here then?

I mean it kind of gives away much of the plot of the next episode and where most of the casts head will be at etc I guess your supposed to talk about the recently aired episodes.

Just now, TheFirstLine said:

I mean it kind of gives away much of the plot of the next episode and where most of the casts head will be at etc I guess your supposed to talk about the recently aired episodes.

this whole thread will be spoilers. It said at the start of the thread all the winners..HOH..VETO and HOH have to be in spoliers..which I understand...didnt know everything did.

On July 7, 2016 at 10:00 AM, ShakyWalton said:

Frank is on just about everyones last nerve with his power tripping ...at present rate he will be lucky to make jury.

Yeah I like Frank, but he's not playing a smart game. He's acting like the boss and that usually gets you back doored... He should know better, he's a student of the game. I like Paulies odds this season. He seems like a cool customer. 

Spoiler

Bridgette nominated Paul and Tiffany for eviction. ..I hope Rousso goes..to many guys leaving and I dont need another season of a Vanessa clone...Day complained to the DR that Frank slapped her ass..lots of complaints about Frank lately...whole house is on to him..Paulie had a tqalk with him about being improper....also he is insulting the girls...nicloe the way she eats...he has slapped Zaks ass as well...he is a bully... Zakiyah claims she's being harassed. Tiffany says Frank farted ON Davonne's face. Nicole has to hide to eat.

I don't remember Frank being like this in BB14? I mean, I never found him to be particularly charming, but he never stuck out as someone who was obnoxious and a bully. 

Also, why haven't they brought Wil back? The guy might not have been a mastermind, but he is at least entertaining (as evidenced by his weekly BB re-enactments).

7 minutes ago, ckamo said:

I don't remember Frank being like this in BB14? I mean, I never found him to be particularly charming, but he never stuck out as someone who was obnoxious and a bully. 

Also, why haven't they brought Wil back? The guy might not have been a mastermind, but he is at least entertaining (as evidenced by his weekly BB re-enactments).

yeah.. I liked Wil too..I enjoy his humour...he is also quite talented.

The Road Kill winner

Spoiler

Frank won RK and nominated Bronte...Frank still taking alot of flak for harrasment and generally being a douche........ A few more Frank gems:

*Frank says to Z "Cover your mouth when you yawn, girl! Damn. Uncouth. Get this girl outta here, send her down to Antarctica."

*Frank says to Corey "All sweaty, lying in my spot on the bed!" Corey says he is clean, he was in the pool, and haters gonna hate. He gets up to take a shower and then leaves HOH.

*Frank says to Nic "You're smart...sorta..." 

*Nicole says to Frank "Do I really have to wash your sheets? Do I have to make the bed too?"

Frank says "Yes you do!!! And yes, you have to make my bed too!" 

He said to Zak your stomach looks bloated...what a charmer...this is the slapping Days arse vid....

10 hours ago, ShakyWalton said:
  Hide contents

Bridgette nominated Paul and Tiffany for eviction. ..I hope Rousso goes..to many guys leaving and I dont need another season of a Vanessa clone...Day complained to the DR that Frank slapped her ass..lots of complaints about Frank lately...whole house is on to him..Paulie had a tqalk with him about being improper....also he is insulting the girls...nicloe the way she eats...he has slapped Zaks ass as well...he is a bully... Zakiyah claims she's being harassed. Tiffany says Frank farted ON Davonne's face. Nicole has to hide to eat.

This sounds funny. If it's all true they need to keep Frank as long as possible to be the villain. If Frank goes out soon, I think I'll lose a bit of interest in the show. Most of the newbies are crap. Canadian big brother has stronger players then USA. 

Archived