The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

6 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Updated to page 284 on signings.  Will post the couple of trades I have in my inbox and then keep going on signings tomorrow.  If there's any issues with your cap sheets, pm or post in here please so I can work my way to it.

Still need that ANA 2018 1st from my draft day trade ;) 

2 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Find the trade and post it here please :)

Don't think TM actually posted it publicly in draft thread but I added you to PM and here's the messages:

On 6/17/2017 at 5:44 PM, AndreLePlum said:

I have traded my 2017 70th overall pick and 2018 first round pick for the 31st overall pick this year.

On 6/17/2017 at 5:45 PM, J.R. said:

Agreed.

Vegas:

Only two of the follows goalies remaining will be moved:

Calvin Pickard

Craig Anderson

Antti Raanta

Forwards/Defensemen Available:

Matt Irwin

Cody McLeod

Michael Del Zotto

10 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

EXTENSION: The Calgary Flames have re-signed goaltender Connor Hellebuyck to a two year deal.

cgy.png Connor Hellebuyck: 2 years, $ 7.5 million dollar contract ( $ 3,750,000.00 per season ).

Darn, was hoping @Drouin was asleep at the wheel and I could nab him as a UFA :P

15 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The New York Rangers have made a trade with the Las Vegas Golden Knights.

To NYR:

Chad Johnson

To LV:
NYR 2018 3rd Round Draft Selection
NYR 2019 3rd Round Draft Selection

Thanks C2X for a quick posting on this!  Here in New York I am thrilled to bring Chad Johnson back to the fold.  Way back around the 13-14 season we Signed Chad from UFA mid season as he was putting up fantastic numbers in lower leagues after a brief early stint in the GML.  He went out in a trade package before coming back to us in another when we realized what we lost. When his contract expired we again lost Chad Johnson, this time to Free Agency. We have been in talks with him since the trade and he is happy to have the opportunity here with a wide open situation with the Rangers. He is looking forward to the increased work load and we are looking forward to finally realizing some solid numbers in net after some disappointing years with injury really devastating our netminding. Its a long hot summer but with Chad Johnson, Joonas Korpisalo and Chris Gibson coming into camp we are very happy with the current goaltending situation.

5 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

EXTENSION: The St Louis Blues have re-signed forward Steve Bernier to a two year deal.

stl.png Steve Bernier: 2 years, $ 1.8 million dollar contract ( $ 900,000.00 per season ).

** agreed to terms prior to 11:59pm PST deadline.

The Blues are happy to Welcome Steve to the Organisation.

He is a allways a good Depth addition and even he did not played in the Big League past Season , he could have a comeback next

Season if he stays healthy and keeps Scoring Goals. 

of course... the one deal i neglect to post is from my esteemed and hardworking colleague. Sorry MV

EXTENSION: The New Jersey Devils have re-signed defensemen Brandon Montour to a two year deal.

njd.pngBrandon Montour: 2 years, 4.7 mil (2.35 million per season) 

On 6/27/2017 at 1:03 AM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

EXTENSION: The Montreal Canadiens have re-signed forward Marko Dano to a three year deal.

mon.png Marko Dano: 3 years, $ 5.1 million dollar contract ( $ 1,700,000.00 per season ).

On 6/27/2017 at 1:06 AM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

EXTENSION: The Montreal Canadiens have re-signed defenseman Shea Theodore to a two year deal.

mon.png Shea Theodore: 2 years, $ 4.0 million dollar contract ( $ 2,000,000.00 per season ).

On 6/27/2017 at 1:06 AM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

EXTENSION: The Montreal Canadiens have re-signed forward Anton Slepyshev to a three year deal.

mon.png Anton Slepyshev: 3 years, $ 3.75 million dollar contract ( $ 1,250,000.00 per season ).

Montreal is very pleased to have come to terms on extended deals with these three young RFA's, and expect all of them to be contributors this coming season as the youth movement continues for the Habs. Mark and Anton will hopefully find a home in our middle or bottom six, and Shea has a big opportunity to claim a spot in our top-4. 

Archived