The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

14 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Chicago out in 4 straight...  ::D

Not likely to happen (I'd imagine he has a LOT of rope) but man if Q became available I'd hope the Canucks would follow Toronto's lead ( :sick: ) and throw a Brinks truck at him like TML did with Babs.

1 hour ago, J.R. said:

Look at @Mike Vanderhoek with a comeback and making a race out of it!

And he hasn't lost a single player yet.  If he advances, there's literally only a handful of his roster he could potentially even lose by the end of this round.

But his Pens, Preds and Ducks have already wrapped up their series.  That should remain a great series to the end.

On the other end of the spectrum, my CBJ, and Lames are done, so is my leading scorer Panarin, without a whisper, and my Habs are on the brink lol.  We're pretty much done.

2 hours ago, oldnews said:

And he hasn't lost a single player yet.  If he advances, there's literally only a handful of his roster he could potentially even lose by the end of this round.

But his Pens, Preds and Ducks have already wrapped up their series.  That should remain a great series to the end.

On the other end of the spectrum, my CBJ, and Lames are done, so is my leading scorer Panarin, without a whisper, and my Habs are on the brink lol.  We're pretty much done.

I wouldn't say so, you have a 31 point lead and we have lost a lot of our players as well. I am going to need San Jose to at the very least get their series to game 7.

1 minute ago, winterhawks said:

I wouldn't say so, you have a 31 point lead and we have lost a lot of our players as well. I am going to need San Jose to at the very least get their series to game 7.

Fair enough.  Our series could probably go down to the wire - but realistically at this point, you'd have a better shot in the next round, particularly if San Jose survives.

SIGNING: The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed 2015 1st round pick forward Jake Debrusk  to a three year deal entry level deal. (which begins in 2017-18)

small.pngPittsburgh - Jake Debrusk   3 years, $3.75 million dollar contract ($1.25M per season ($ 950,000.00 base salary per season + $250,000 in bonuses per season)).

On 20/04/2017 at 6:35 PM, theminister said:

Eastern Conference

168 small.png vs small.png 140 (28)

239 small.png vs small.png 118 (121)

206 small.png vs small.png 187 (19)

172 small.png vs small.png 177 (5)

Western Conference

188 small.png vs small.png 116 (72)

122 small.png vs small.png 0    (122)

155 small.png vs small.png 120 (35)

44 small.png vs small.png 56   (12)

It's hilarious that despite not focusing on this years playoffs and only having a 3-4 man playoff roster I'm still only losing by 12 points. Lol.

6 hours ago, Brunners said:

It's hilarious that despite not focusing on this years playoffs and only having a 3-4 man playoff roster I'm still only losing by 12 points. Lol.

I was in the exact same position- battle of the titans!

Well @OurTimeToShine, congrats on the series win. Your team is built for the playoffs and despite your Hawks doing nothing you still blew me out of the water :lol: Best of luck the rest of the way.

That being said, an organization assessment has been conducted, and we have realized that building a team with 0 depth is not the way to win in this day and age. Moving forward, we hope to overhaul our roster and prospect pool while still being a contender in the East.

The following players will not be moved: Evgeni Malkin / Joe Pavelski / Timo Meier / Roman Josi / Carey Price.

We are willing to take offers on any other player including the likes of John Tavares, Kyle Okposo, Victor Hedman and Seth Jones. Please PM me if interested, and we can go from there.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you!

Nail

On 2017-04-21 at 1:20 PM, OurTimeToShine said:

Hopefully Colin Wilson is good to go for round 2. 

best case scenario for us is NYR takes out MTL irl and TOR in GML advances without his habs :P 

am I missing something or are you not lined up for a date with Mike V or tm  in the next round?

I think PItts has to overtake Washington do they not (quite possible - very tight series but Schmidt will have to outscore Nylander for that to happen)? - or Wash will have the pleasure of facing my Habs-less Leafs...

Archived