The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

Up to page 275 on updates.  I started on page 266 so anything before that page that isn't updated, let me know.  Will continue tomorrow.

Also, I haven't looked in draft thread so if there's any transactions in there that need updating, send it my way.

2 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Up to page 275 on updates.  I started on page 266 so anything before that page that isn't updated, let me know.  Will continue tomorrow.

Also, I haven't looked in draft thread so if there's any transactions in there that need updating, send it my way.

you are the man

2 hours ago, Squeak said:

Waivers: The St Louis Blues have claimed goaltender Darcy Kuemper from the Arizona Coyotes on waivers.

@theminister @Bombastik der Teutone

The Blues are really happy to re-add Goalie Darcy Kuemper to the Organisation. 

Darcy had not his best Year 2016/17 with a 3,13 GAA and a 0,902 SV% but there are other Goalies who had not their best Years too.

He will give us some more depth on the Goalie Position after  G Jared Coreau was picked from the Vegas Knights during the Expansion Draft.

Darcy will compete with Marek Mazanec for the Backup Job 2016/17.

When are we allowed to start signing 2017 draftees to ELCs? Most of my draftees will be playing in the AHL next year so I'd like to have them signed right away and know what my minors budget is looking like heading into free agency.

Archived