The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

8 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

OFFER SHEET: The Vancouver Canucks have signed defenseman Julius Honka to a two year offer sheet.

van.png Julius Honka: 2 years, $ 4.15 million dollar contract ( $ 2,075,000.00 per season ).

* The Edmonton Oilers have seven days to match this offer or receive compensation from the Vancouver Canucks.

What; A miniature Kevin wanker Lowe as GM in Van?  Challenge is to meet 1/2 way, at Revelstoke. And have a boxing match. Cage match, whatever you want...  :angry:

Match BTW.   

20 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

What; A miniature Kevin wanker Lowe as GM in Van?  Challenge is to meet 1/2 way, at Revelstoke. And have a boxing match. Cage match, whatever you want...  :angry:

Match BTW.   

I'm available to ref and I might know a guy who can build a cage lol

Just now, Mike Vanderhoek said:

makes you wonder if the player secured a deal higher than he might have secured from the team owning his rights...right ?

Probably not enough for Surfer to worry about.

10 hours ago, Monty said:

Las Vegas Golden Knights

With our roster filling out, we have one more trade left in us:

Matt Irwin

Cody McLeod

Either available for a draft pick/prospect.

Matt Irwin has been traded.

Image result for cdcgml logo

CLARIFICATION!

There appears to be some confusion at this time on how long of term can be signed for Unrestricted Free Agents, the CBA has been in place for years and I woul d like to bring everyone's attention to this so they can make their decisions based off of our CDCGML CBA as it does differ slightly from the NHL.

4.3 – Unrestricted Free Agents

Players who are 27 years old or have played in 7 NHL seasons are Unrestricted Free Agents. Unrestricted Free Agents who are without a contract are eligible to be signed to a contract by any team beginning on July 1st. No player eligible for the next seasons CDCGML Entry Draft is eligible to be signed as an unrestricted free agent. When signing a new unrestricted free agent to your club, the maximum allowable contract term is 7 years.

** Max base salary of $ 925k per season is in regards to teams signing their drafted players. 

*** If a player reaches 21 years old before the next CDCGML Entry Draft, which is tentatively set for June 17th 2018 ( Sunday ) then they are a UFA in our League.

Thank you

3 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

Halfway would be what, South Africa? I'm game.

Class trip, surfing lessons for some of our prospects & dodging Great Whites (I did talk surfing with Scott Hanan a few weeks ago)?  

We can meet in the jungles of Africa? Afganistan, New York or Japan...

I'll settle for a real life reconciliatory beer. Your shout?

Celebrate the bargaining power you may have given your RFA's next summer... :bigblush:

Archived