theminister

CDCGML 2016-17

REPORT: The Winnipeg Jets are looking to bolster their depth on defence, specifically with high end prospects, and could move valuable pieces depending on the deal.

Image result for nhl free agent frenzy logo

College Free Agent goaltender Cal Petersen has been in heavy contract talks with up to ten teams, the majority hailing from the East. Its expected he will sign a multi year deal at around the million dollar per year range when all is said and done, for those still interested get your best offers in!

• Upvote 2

Just a heads up, I'm heading off on a vacation for the next 2 weeks, I'll likely pop in and out from time to time but I'll do my best to make sure I don't miss too much!

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Nail said:

Just a heads up, I'm heading off on a vacation for the next 2 weeks, I'll likely pop in and out from time to time but I'll do my best to make sure I don't miss too much!

Enjoy yours! I'm off for a couple weeks too, and will be totally out of communication as we're camping across Iceland. My roster is pretty much set, as I made my moves earlier in June.

best of luck in free agency to all, and I'll see you guys towards the end of the month. 

Am in town till early week, next week, so drop me a line if ya need me over the weekend.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, greensman said:

as we're camping across Iceland.

Nice!

We're heading to exotic Chilliwack this weekend ourselves :lol:

SIGNING: The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed defenseman Viktor Antipin to a two year deal.

pit.png Viktor Antipin: 2 years, $ 2.2 million dollar contract ( $ 1,100,000.00 per season ).

SIGNING: The Chicago Blackhawks have signed forward Travis Zajac to a two year deal.

chi.png Travis Zajac: 2 years, $ 9.0 million dollar contract ( $ 4,500,000.00 per season ).

• Upvote 1

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed defenseman Christian Jaros to a three year deal.

tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png Christian Jaros: 3 years, $ 2.7 million dollar contract ( $ 900,000.00 per season ).

• Upvote 1

SIGNING: The Edmonton Oilers have signed goaltender Troy Grosenick to a two year deal.

edm.png Troy Grosenick: 2 years, $ 2.8 million dollar contract ( $ 1,400,000.00 per season ).

SIGNING: The Los Angeles Kings have signed goaltender Mike Condon to a three year deal.

los.png Mike Condon: 3 years, $ 7.2 million dollar contract ( $ 2,400,000.00 per season ).

SIGNING: The Detroit Red Wings have signed goaltender Ryan Miller to a two year deal.

det.png Ryan Miller: 2 years, $ 4.0 million dollar contract ( $ 2,000,000.00 per season ).

* deal includes a limited no-trade-clause ( cannot be traded to a team in the bottom 10 of the standings ).

SIGNING: The Ottawa Senators have signed defenseman Paul Martin to a two year deal.

ott.png Paul Martin: 2 years, $ 8.0 million dollar contract ( $ 4,000,000.00 per season ).

IN Kazak Hockey General Managers League, Agent Freeze YOU!  (are Siberian gulag jokes still funny?)

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Upvote 4

SIGNING: The Vancouver Canucks have signed defenseman Chad Ruhwedel to a three year deal.

van.png Chad Ruhwedel: 3 years, $ 2.7 million dollar contract ( $ 900,000.00 per season ).

• Upvote 2

EXTENSION: The Philadelphia Flyers have re-signed forward Mika Zibanejad to a six year deal.

phi.png Mika Zibanejad: 3 years, $ 27.0 million dollar contract ( $ 4,500,000.00 per season ).

• Upvote 1

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed goaltender Felix Sandstrom to a three year deal.

tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png Felix Sandstrom: 3 years, $ 2.4 million dollar contract ( $800,000.00 per season ).

• Upvote 2

SIGNING: The Florida Panthers have signed forward Christoffer Ehn to a three year deal.

fla.png Christoffer Ehn: 3 years, $ 2.955 million dollar contract ( $ 985,000.00 per season ).

• Upvote 1