The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

Image result for nhl free agent frenzy logo

College Free Agent goaltender Cal Petersen has been in heavy contract talks with up to ten teams, the majority hailing from the East. Its expected he will sign a multi year deal at around the million dollar per year range when all is said and done, for those still interested get your best offers in!

40 minutes ago, Nail said:

Just a heads up, I'm heading off on a vacation for the next 2 weeks, I'll likely pop in and out from time to time but I'll do my best to make sure I don't miss too much!

Enjoy yours! I'm off for a couple weeks too, and will be totally out of communication as we're camping across Iceland. My roster is pretty much set, as I made my moves earlier in June.

best of luck in free agency to all, and I'll see you guys towards the end of the month. 

Am in town till early week, next week, so drop me a line if ya need me over the weekend.

Hearing forward David Perron has been linked to talks with a team in the KHGML. Sounds like two CDCGML teams have offered multi year deals but at under $ 2 million per season, could he be headed over seas ? when might he be eligible to return to the CDCGML if at all this year?

Those interested whom have kicked tires or offered under market value now is your chance to step up!

SIGNING: The Detroit Red Wings have signed goaltender Ryan Miller to a two year deal.

det.png Ryan Miller: 2 years, $ 4.0 million dollar contract ( $ 2,000,000.00 per season ).

* deal includes a limited no-trade-clause ( cannot be traded to a team in the bottom 10 of the standings ).

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Hearing forward David Perron has been linked to talks with a team in the KHGML. Sounds like two CDCGML teams have offered multi year deals but at under $ 2 million per season, could he be headed over seas ? when might he be eligible to return to the CDCGML if at all this year?

Those interested whom have kicked tires or offered under market value now is your chance to step up!

You are simply awesome Mike ;)

Archived