The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

42 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

OFFER SHEET: The New York Rangers have signed defenseman Andy Welinski to a three year offer sheet.

nyr.png Andy Welinski: 3 years, $ 3.0 million dollar contract ( $ 1,000,000.00 per season ).

* The Vancouver Canucks have seven days to match this offer or receive compensation from the New York Rangers.

The Vancouver Canucks match this offer and are delighted to welcome Andy back for the coming three years.

@theminister @Primal Optimist @canuck2xtreme

3 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

The Vancouver Canucks match this offer and are delighted to welcome Andy back for the coming three years.

@theminister @Primal Optimist @canuck2xtreme

No offense intended Cap. Heck of a kid ya got there. I felt we had a 40 60 chance what with you being flush on the blueline on the big club and so close to the cap ceiling. Worth taking the shot. Enjoy him for the year and then we will talk. 

37 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

No offense intended Cap. Heck of a kid ya got there. I felt we had a 40 60 chance what with you being flush on the blueline on the big club and so close to the cap ceiling. Worth taking the shot. Enjoy him for the year and then we will talk. 

No offense taken - to me, offer sheets are part of the business and I have no issue with any GM who uses them as a means to improve their team. In this case, it was a no brainer to match the offer, as was my own offer for Julius Honka a couple of weeks ago. Good luck with finding a young D man, I'm sure you'll snag one from somewhere!

Just a carry over error I think in the team sheets for Vegas and the rangers, if monty can confirm: 

ON Las Vegas team sheet: LV owns theirs and the rangers 3rd round picks in both 18 and 19

ON Rangers team sheet: we have by mistake the same picks showing still and I think we have zero 3rds in either year at this moment in time. I might be wrong though...

7 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Just a carry over error I think in the team sheets for Vegas and the rangers, if monty can confirm: 

ON Las Vegas team sheet: LV owns theirs and the rangers 3rd round picks in both 18 and 19

ON Rangers team sheet: we have by mistake the same picks showing still and I think we have zero 3rds in either year at this moment in time. I might be wrong though...

Correct.

All the picks that show up on Vegas' cap sheet are correct. However, those same picks have not been taken off other teams' sheets.

SIGNING: The Edmonton Oilers have signed 2016 draft pick Rasmus Asplund to a three-year entry level contract.

EDM.png.27da0a9c33e3dcf1ed67c405b4baf1b9.pngRasmus Asplund: 3 year, $2.775 million dollar contract ( $850,000 per season plus $75,000 in bonuses per season).

SIGNING: The Boston Bruins have signed 2016 draft pick Taylor Raddysh to a three-year entry level contract.

BOS.png.93b59f328a01c750adf71c94c685f8b9.pngTaylor Raddysh: 3 year, $2.775 million dollar contract ( $825,000 per season plus $100,000 in bonuses per season).

Archived