The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

SIGNING: The Boston Bruins have signed 2016 draft pick Caleb Jones to a three-year entry level contract.

BOS.png.93b59f328a01c750adf71c94c685f8b9.pngCaleb Jones: 3 year, $2.45 million dollar contract ( $725,000 per season plus $90,000 in bonuses per season).

It was quiet around the Blues Front Office in the past Days  but with some signings lately we´ll announce a Roster Update soon and hte Front Office Budget too.

We are kinda done with signing Players for now , maybe we are looking for one more Defence Prospect .

The Blues will be more active again if we have news around Mazanec (maybe signs in Europe) and Nick Magyar (it seems he has retired from Hockey but i cant find a useable source) 

Further we´ll leave some room for Players like Parsons and Kyrou  ....and maybe Pettersson 

There's a good chance Tampa will have extra cap room in both the NHL and AHL, any teams in need of some room should look no further. We could also look into trading for an "overpaid" backup goalie if the situation is right. Message me!

Image result for nhl free agent frenzy logo

After a couple of days away with my family, just a heads up I will be actively negotiating and processing signings again by Thursday so teams on the fence about " should I ? shouldn't I ? offer on a player or if your name is @Drouin please feel free to send offers in and initiate negotiations!

Clarke MacArthur and Derrick Brassard are in the thick of things lately, both reliable forwards are closing in on new deals, get your offers in!

15 hours ago, Squeak said:

SIGNING: The Edmonton Oilers have signed 2016 draft pick Rasmus Asplund to a three-year entry level contract.

EDM.png.27da0a9c33e3dcf1ed67c405b4baf1b9.pngRasmus Asplund: 3 year, $2.775 million dollar contract ( $850,000 per season plus $75,000 in bonuses per season).

Awesome; thanx Squeak!  And welcome Rasmus..,.

The acquisition of Asplund, and drafting of Borgstrom and Lias Anderson gave us the depth in young pivots to trade for D man Julius Honka.

We're starting to get very excited about the future!

23 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Rangers news:

Andrej Sekera will be unavailable possibly until February after undergoing surgery on his knee. With a speedy recovery he may be able to play in January. 

Joining ANdrej Sekera on the IR for half the year will be talented Centerman Patrik Berglund. He underwent successful surgery to fix a dislocated shoulder he sustained during training in Sweden. The silver lining is loads of cap space, but the Pain Train has never been late to the Rangers station, for what, the 4th year in a row now? Roll with the punches though, this year we have the plan to overcome the injury bug. Depth Depth Depth. 

On 2017-07-19 at 5:54 PM, Squeak said:

SIGNING: The Boston Bruins have signed 2016 draft pick Caleb Jones to a three-year entry level contract.

BOS.png.93b59f328a01c750adf71c94c685f8b9.pngCaleb Jones: 3 year, $2.45 million dollar contract ( $725,000 per season plus $90,000 in bonuses per season).

On 2017-07-19 at 5:53 PM, Squeak said:

SIGNING: The Boston Bruins have signed 2016 draft pick Taylor Raddysh to a three-year entry level contract.

BOS.png.93b59f328a01c750adf71c94c685f8b9.pngTaylor Raddysh: 3 year, $2.775 million dollar contract ( $825,000 per season plus $100,000 in bonuses per season).

Thrilled to get these draftees mobilized in the pros! Great news, and many thanks to agent Squeak!

These are often the most exciting contracts to sign, and we foresee great things in the future for both players.

will be at the office late here in New York as we put some polish on this team. I want, no, DEMAND to rise up the ranks this year..we aren't silly, we know we won't push for the cup, but we will place a good jump up from where we have averaged. I wont say we are gonna compete in 6 years like some GM's of brand new franchises might boast, but we push for a spot soon, and that is something. This is a new brand of Ranger...we may have to come up with new splash...i will delete the opening image and edit in the new splash for the new mentality. #WERISE

Release: The New York Rangers would like to release Petr Straka who has signed with the Czech League team HC Plzen.

Forward Petr Straka, who had four goals and nine assists in 38 games for the Albany Devils last season, has signed a contract with HC Plzen of the Czech Extraliga.

Straka, who turned 25 Thursday, missed time with Albany because of injury and was a healthy scratch during the A-Devils’ playoff run.

http://blog.timesunion.com/hockey/ex-devils-forward-signs-with-czech-league/22739/

11 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Signings coming in around 4 hours from now, will Chris Tanev have a new deal ? will forward David Perron be bolting to the KHGML ? and who else may have found a new home ? 

stay tuned!

What time zone do you even live in? :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Signings coming in around 4 hours from now, will Chris Tanev have a new deal ? will forward David Perron be bolting to the KHGML ? and who else may have found a new home ? 

stay tuned!

11 minutes ago, Nail said:

What time zone do you even live in? :lol: 

totally: While I am loving the pace your on this month, I would caution against my own best interests that you take er easy Mike, you are too valuable to this whole league to burn out. ; ) 

You are too greatly appreciated here to lose you to even a 20 hour long nap...let alone full blown burn out. Thank you so much for your contributions, they are welcome beyond belief but like nail saiid.......do you even sleep bro?

4 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

totally: While I am loving the pace your on this month, I would caution against my own best interests that you take er easy Mike, you are too valuable to this whole league to burn out. ; ) 

You are too greatly appreciated here to lose you to even a 20 hour long nap...let alone full blown burn out. Thank you so much for your contributions, they are welcome beyond belief but like nail saiid.......do you even sleep bro?

your words are much appreciated!

I just took three days off and lounged around my house when not working or driving my daughter to and from her lessons/ running errands, was BBQ'ing, spending time with my wife and daughter and enjoying the hours of work i've put into my yard to sit back and relax under the sun with some tasty refreshments!

I spent time watching the orcas swimming not more then 20 yards off the shoreline with my wife at a beach 5 minutes from my house, inadvertently frequented a nude beach area which was a nice surprise lol and just chilling....overall.

Quite enjoy being here and feel I have a good balance on things.......:)

Archived