The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

50 minutes ago, greensman said:

Back from vacay, and re-energized.

GMs - could you all please quickly PM me your draft selections for this year. If you would be so kind, I will get them added to your spreadsheets asap.

i just need player name, round and number selected.

example - Kailer Yamamoto (selected 1st round - 15th overall)

thanks guys! Hope summer is treating you all well! 

There that ought to do it!

2 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

There that ought to do it!

You drafted the 2017 CDCGML Stanley Cup, so your draft was better than the rest of ours combined :mellow:

11 hours ago, greensman said:

Back from vacay, and re-energized.

GMs - could you all please quickly PM me your draft selections for this year. If you would be so kind, I will get them added to your spreadsheets asap.

i just need player name, round and number selected.

example - Kailer Yamamoto (selected 1st round - 15th overall)

thanks guys! Hope summer is treating you all well! 

Welcome back, how was Iceland (correct?)? We expect to see some photos of lovely landscapes.

My prospects are already listed, so you can check me off ;)

Now if we could just get a trade posted....

Iceland has the coolest landscapes I have ever seen. Beautiful country that completely changes climate and geologicly, every 100km. 

My my wife is an awesome travel partner, and we rocked that island. Saw 2500kms +, completed the 'ring road', the 'golden circle', the western peninsula, and even some of the western fjords. Mind boggling, road tripping, mini camper good times.

Iceland is he safest country I've ever visited, which was awesome. 

Iceland is the most expensive place I've ever experienced, so my wallet got raped anyways, which was less cool, but completely worth it on the whole.

41 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Welcome back, how was Iceland (correct?)? We expect to see some photos of lovely landscapes.

My prospects are already listed, so you can check me off ;)

Now if we could just get a trade posted....

38 minutes ago, greensman said:

Iceland has the coolest landscapes I have ever seen. Beautiful country that completely changes climate and geologicly, every 100km. 

My my wife is an awesome travel partner, and we rocked that island. Saw 2500kms +, completed the 'ring road', the 'golden circle', the western peninsula, and even some of the western fjords. Mind boggling, road tripping, mini camper good times.

Iceland is he safest country I've ever visited, which was awesome. 

Iceland is the most expensive place I've ever experienced, so my wallet got raped anyways, which was less cool, but completely worth it on the whole.

Iceland is on the bucket list.

SIGNING: The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed forward David Kampf to a two year deal.

pit.png David Kampf: 2 years, $ 1.8 million dollar contract ( $ 900,000.00 per season ).

* annual base salary $ 800,000.00 per season, annual signing bonus $ 100,000.00 per season.

Ok. If you have a signing that has not yet been added to the spreadsheets, PM it to me, and I'll get it on your sheet.

If there is a thread posted trade that hasn't been adjusted, please PM me the details, and I can make it happen on your spreadsheet.

thanks for the help guys, by not making me go through the thread, your helping make it a digestible task :) 

20 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Updated depth chart incoming but there has been a trade on que for a while now...is there anyone on the exec processing trades that I may not be aware of?

No new names. Just be patient like a summer's breeze :) I'm getting antsy, too but had to remind myself it's a long wait still. 

Weather's good, I'm just paper pushing while everyone else is hopefully enjoying the beach.

refresh... nothing new... refresh... nothing new... refresh... 

Archived