The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

26 minutes ago, Squeak said:

SIGNING: The St Louis Blues have signed goaltender Jared Coreau to a two year deal.

STL.png Jared Coreau: 2 years, $ 3.0 million dollar contract ( $ 1,500,000.00 per season ).

17164053-mmmain.jpg

The Blues are really excited to add Goalie Jared Coreau to our Organisation .

He will give us some more secure on the Goalie Section and he´s probably he great option for the Future.

Even it seems we threw out alot of money for the next 2 Years we are confident that Jared is worth it.

Now we are finished with signings on the Goalie Position and also close to finish the Roster for the next Season.

One more Forward for the Minors and also a Defender are on our agenda for now. 

St.Louis Goalie Depth

Blues

Steve Mason

Darcy Kuemper

Wolves

Jared Coreau

Jason Kasdorf

Adam Vay

Unsigned

Tyler Parsons

5 minutes ago, _arby_18 said:

Signing: The Colorado Avalanche have signed Darren Helm to a five-year deal.

small.png  Darren Helm: 5 year, $14,000,000 dollar contract ($2,800,000 per season)

14917ck.jpg

We're happy to bring Mr. Helm's services on board to stabilize and help anchor our middle 6 along with some other big changes to our team coming soon. 

1 minute ago, _arby_18 said:

Signing: The Colorado Avalanche have signed Brian Strait to a one-year deal.

small.png  Brian Strait: One year, $650,000 dollar contract

14917ck.jpg

And we're just as glad to add some solid D depth to our back end with Mr. Strait. Welcome aboard Mr. Strait.

10 hours ago, Squeak said:

SIGNING: The Edmonton Oilers have signed forward Carl Hagelin to a five year deal.

EDM.png Carl Hagelin: 5 years, $ 22.0 million dollar contract ( $ 4,400,000.00 per season ).

Thanks @Squeak .

The Oilers are ecstatic to have Carl back bringing speed, championship experience earned in his sojourn to Columbus & a guy who can jump into either scoring or defensive top 6 / top 9 roles. Always coaches decision but we see him as our opening day 2knd line LW. 

7 hours ago, Captain Woodget said:

That deal took some time, must have been some significant Hagelin going on.

Mid summer, er mid winter, surf break...

We had a guest visit from Carl ^ down at Bells Beach as part of the recruitment process.

Really interested for the season to get underway. I`ve got an interesting centre log jam that will be fun to watch play out. 

Stepan remains a solid choice for our #1 centre

Does Sutter finally really claim 2nd line VAN?

Draisaitl still top 6 with EDM`s new depth? Maybe a move to wing? 3rd line centre?

Reinhart stays on the wing?

Not looking to make any moves. I`m pretty decided on just letting the year start, and seeing where the pieces land... Should be a good soap opera to watch from oct-nov ;) see where the chips land.

Excitedly hoping Bjorkstrand will fill out the last forward role (Hendricks - Desjardins - Bjorkstrand)

My heart wants Dvorak to make his roster, but i know thats probably a ways out. Zykov? Future for Howden in WPG?

Schwartz - Stepan - Tarasenko

Niederreiter - Sutter - Reinhart

King - Draisaitl - Hansen

Hendricks - Desjardins - Bjokstrand 

?

1 minute ago, greensman said:

Really interested for the season to get underway. I`ve got an interesting centre log jam that will be fun to watch play out. 

Stepan remains a solid choice for our #1 centre

Does Sutter finally really claim 2nd line VAN?

Draisaitl still top 6 with EDM`s new depth? Maybe a move to wing? 3rd line centre?

Reinhart stays on the wing?

Not looking to make any moves. I`m pretty decided on just letting the year start, and seeing where the pieces land... Should be a good soap opera to watch from oct-nov ;) see where the chips land.

Excitedly hoping Bjorkstrand will fill out the last forward role (Hendricks - Desjardins - Bjorkstrand)

My heart wants Dvorak to make his roster, but i know thats probably a ways out. Zykov? Future for Howden in WPG?

Schwartz - Stepan - Tarasenko

Niederreiter - Sutter - Reinhart

King - Draisaitl - Hansen

Hendricks - Desjardins - Bjokstrand 

?

Draisaitl as a 3rd line centre is a great problem to have!

Edmonton has the following moves

Assignments: Kerby Rychel, David Rundblad & Paul Postma to AHL West Coast Eagles

Recalls: Nick Paul 4LW, Pavel Zacha 2C & Klas Dahlbeck 7D to the Oilers.

Current depth chart

Jeff Skinner Tyler Bozak Michael Frolik

Carl Hagelin Pavel Zacha Brian Gionta

Ryan White Jacob Josefson Alex Chiasson

Nick Paul Stephen Gionta Matt Moulson

Oscar Klefbom Justin Faulk

Dan Hamhuis  __________

Andrej Sustr  Matt Hunwick

Klas Dahlbeck

Pekka Rinne

Michael Neuvirth

Competing for line up spots: Nick Lappin, Kerby Rychel, Casey Bailey, Paul Postma, Mantas Armalis, Outside Shot: Matt O'Connor, Christian Thomas, Axel Holmstrom

On 7/28/2016 at 1:15 PM, Squeak said:

SIGNING: The St Louis Blues have signed goaltender Jared Coreau to a two year deal.

STL.png Jared Coreau: 2 years, $ 3.0 million dollar contract ( $ 1,500,000.00 per season ).

damn!

congratulations to Bomba, the Blues have a definite pool producer in the making here, best of luck with the Blues <_<

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The St.Louis Blues have signed forward Blake Pietila to a two year deal.

small.png  Blake Pietila: 2 years, $ 1.6 million dollar contract ( $ 800,000.00 per season ).

The Blues would like to Welcome F Blake Pietila to St.Louis.

Blake had a really solid 1st Pro Season in 2015/16 and we are happy that we was able to sign him.

He will compete for a Roster Spot in the Training Camp and the Pre-Season with our other Youngsters.

1204pietila.jpg

Archived