Pontus Aberg-Zemgus Girensons-Johan Larsson

Joseph Cramarossa-Josh Jooris

Jake Gardiner-Michael Stone

Charlie Mccavoy-Josh Manson

Danny Dekeyser-Mark Barbeiro

Craig Anderson

Petr Mrazek

6 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Carolina Hurricanes have signed forward Clarke MacArthur to a one year deal.

car.png Clarke MacArthur: year, $ 5.5 million dollar contract ( $ 5,500,000.00 per season ).

Mike I thought you should know there's a serious typo there.

Assign Chris Kelly and Roman Polak to the minors (no waivers)

Recall Anders Bjork and Andre Mironov.

Pavelski / Malkin / Okposo

Versteeg / Horvat / Vrbata

Bjork / Danault / Meier

Wood / Caggiula / Chimera

?

Josi / Jones

Slavin / Ekblad

Benning / Mironov

Schmaltz / Engelland

Price

Svedberg

@greensman @canuck2xtreme

Tampa in the market for a top 9 Forward, have around 8M to play with in cap room.

Just before I put the last few touches on the new thread and post it (should be up in the next few days, Tuesday at latest depending on work schedule), is there anything you would all like to see?  What's been helpful? What is a waste of space? Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

5 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Just before I put the last few touches on the new thread and post it (should be up in the next few days, Tuesday at latest depending on work schedule), is there anything you would all like to see?  What's been helpful? What is a waste of space? Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Pending trade going in new thread? 

SIGNING: The Philadelphia Flyers have signed 2017 1st round pick Cody Glass to a three-year entry level contract.

Cody Glass: 3 year, $ 4.2 million dollar contract ( $ 1,400,000.00 per season ($950,000 in salary + $450,000 in yearly bonuses ).

On 09/09/2017 at 4:20 PM, canuck2xtreme said:

The comment I have is Thank you Curt!! Its been great seeing you back and active. Much appreciated on the executive work but mostly just glad to see you back more often. 

On 9/1/2017 at 1:27 PM, J.R. said:

If you're feeling bored ( :P ), feel free to update my sheets to:

Avalanche Roster

Barzal, Monahan, *Pending Trade

Granlund , Hertl, Pulkkinen

Hemsky, Helm, Pominville

Mitchell, Dowd, Gaudet

Nichushkin

Beauchemin, Schenn

McNabb, Tryamkin

McQuaid, Gunnarson

Connauton, Witkowski

Vasilevskiy

Hutchinson

Springs Roster

Bournival, JFK, Senyshyn

Harkins, Bailey, Kosmachuck

Jacobs, O'Brien, Sekac

Pokka, Bowey

Morrow, Dougherty

Morin, Chatfield

Wotherspoon, Raddysh

Hammond

Halverson

And the updated depth chart after said trade ^^^

5 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Bump maybe? I don't see any trade in my inbox...? :huh:

LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: With the superlative return of @canuck2xtreme, and the ongoing fantastic work of @Mike Vanderhoek, I am officially announcing my immediate resignation as Commissioner of the CDCGML.

Due to increasing pressures in my personal and professional life, I am unable to continue to commit the time to the role and provide the service required to the members of this excellent league. You, as GMs in this game, deserve to have someone who can respond and reply to your needs in a more timely fashion than I am able to going forward. I will not be serving as a League Executive, or in any official capacity, yet will attempt to support the league in any way I am able to.

When I took over the role, a little under two years ago, I did so with the intention of providing temporary support for c2x as he needed the same freedom to concentrate on IRL concerns. It has been a pleasure to serve you all, albeit a little longer thanI anticipated, and providing a bridge through to where we are today, and I look forward to devoting my energies toward battling you as GM of the New York Islanders.

It has been encouraging to witness the renewed commitment by the founder, and foundation, that the CDCGML relied upon to become the game that it has. It is not possible to underscore the amount of time and effort that c2x and others have sacrificed, and continue to do so, to execute what I consider the best game I have ever played. I have full confidence in the Commissioner and the League Executive, and we have been discussing how to transition back to our previous command structure with little interruption, and more information regarding this will be forthcoming soon.

It continues to be an honour and privilege to remain a member of this very special community. 

23 minutes ago, theminister said:

LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: With the superlative return of @canuck2xtreme, and the ongoing fantastic work of @Mike Vanderhoek, I am officially announcing my immediate resignation as Commissioner of the CDCGML.

Due to increasing pressures in my personal and professional life, I am unable to continue to commit the time to the role and provide the service required to the members of this excellent league. You, as GMs in this game, deserve to have someone who can respond and reply to your needs in a more timely fashion than I am able to going forward. I will not be serving as a League Executive, or in any official capacity, yet will attempt to support the league in any way I am able to.

When I took over the role, a little under two years ago, I did so with the intention of providing temporary support for c2x as he needed the same freedom to concentrate on IRL concerns. It has been a pleasure to serve you all, albeit a little longer thanI anticipated, and providing a bridge through to where we are today, and I look forward to devoting my energies toward battling you as GM of the New York Islanders.

It has been encouraging to witness the renewed commitment by the founder, and foundation, that the CDCGML relied upon to become the game that it has. It is not possible to underscore the amount of time and effort that c2x and others have sacrificed, and continue to do so, to execute what I consider the best game I have ever played. I have full confidence in the Commissioner and the League Executive, and we have been discussing how to transition back to our previous command structure with little interruption, and more information regarding this will be forthcoming soon.

It continues to be an honour and privilege to remain a member of this very special community. 

Thanks for all your hard work the past couple season TM and to all the executive who contribute so kindly of their free time, for our enjoyment :towel:

3 hours ago, theminister said:

You ser, are in the top 25 of individuals I have had the honour of meeting in my life. (somewhere after Princess Anne and Prime Minister Trudeau, but well before Prime Minister Harper and Elizabeth May, roughly just behind Commander Hadfield and Senator Dallaire, No bull.)) You are the real deal and I wish you nothing but the best in every aspect of life from here going forward, save one thing. I can not in good conscience wish you to beat me to a cup here. So there is that little rivalry thing, but aside from that, I think very highly of you and I want to say thank you for all you have done so far for us. i fink you freaky and i like you alot. 

Archived