The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to, Eclectic

Rate this topic

RWMc1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

As there seems to be a Scottish theme here - let's hear it for Laurie Cameron. Everything I like about a Scottish lady's soft accent.

your rep point for the song above, I have to remain loyal to my Scottish side :P that was the first point from you ,after 2 years lol 

27 minutes ago, chon derry said:

your rep point for the song above, I have to remain loyal to my Scottish side :P that was the first point from you ,after 2 years lol 

So chon, not my biggest fan then. :)

I've been looking at a few Scottish acts lately here's the other side of the spectrum - unfortunately not the slick polish of the Young Fathers.

43 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

So chon, not my biggest fan then. :)

I've been looking at a few Scottish acts lately here's the other side of the spectrum - unfortunately not the slick polish of the Young Fathers.

not quite 'go to battle' piping and drums  but love it just the same ,there's a few of these street bands this one is one of the better ones.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

pre pre techno 1976  timeless stuff !  playing the queen e theater soon ,love to go :(

this guys my fave to sad he passed away last year at age 46 only a couple of albums to his credit 

considered 'the master' by the germans of course , to the KS fans  JMJ is a joke , I don't see it that way JS'S stuff is way to long and drawn out averaging an hour each piece.

this is new stuff for me 

Edited by chon derry
  • Upvote 1